Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Welcome back to the fight, joe. This time I know our side will win.
    Kep, I trust Bolton about as much as I trust the Clintons.

Henry "Former advisor to the president and now Master of the World" Kissinger was someone who understood how the world operates.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      Kep, I trust Bolton about as much as I trust the Clintons.
      As you should.

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      Henry "Former advisor to the president and now Master of the World" Kissinger was someone who understood how the world operates.
      Also a world class womanizer, but let's not let that get in the way of your high opinion of him.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Also a world class womanizer, but let's not let that get in the way of your high opinion of him.
        Lyndon LaRouche didn't do much that was intentionally funny, but the nickname "the Bulgarian pederast" has accompanied Kissinger in my thoughts for the last 30 years.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

As you should.

Funny how great power makes ugly men attractive to women.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
            "Proximity to power!"

Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                "Druish princesses are often attracted to money and power, and Dr. Kissinger has both, and you knooooow it..."

Comment

held in higher regard if he was a manizer?!?!
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

So...we bombed Iranian oil tankers, the cia is encouraging a coup in Venezuela and are we’re ****ing on North Korea (again)is it wrong of me to suggest we change the national anthem to this: https://youtu.be/jqnC54vbUbU

???
                    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                      So...we bombed Iranian oil tankers, the cia is encouraging a coup in Venezuela and are we’re ****ing on North Korea (again)is it wrong of me to suggest we change the national anthem to this: https://youtu.be/jqnC54vbUbU

???
                      Sounds like Bill Colby is alive and well
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        Sounds like Bill Colby is alive and well
                        Yes!

Or...Bill Casey

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                          So...we bombed Iranian oil tankers

where?
                          mookie went out and looked for smoke... nada

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

where?
                            All I could find is a planted story in some righty conspiracy sites about Iran sabotaging oil tankers. But these are the same sites that are always saying Iran is about to nuke DC so we better do whatever Bibi says oh and buy gold!
                            Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              All I could find is a planted story in some righty conspiracy sites about Iran sabotaging oil tankers. But these are the same sites that are always saying Iran is about to nuke DC so we better do whatever Bibi says oh and buy gold!
                              yah... nothing about the us dropping bombs.

did see video of the hole in the norway tankers. maybe 10m in length on the stern and set under the waterline.

of course mookie is confused why a norway tanker is in the gulf. they have enough oil as it is. not sure why they need ksa oil hard to believe they have downtime to ship saudi oil elsewhere for work

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

where?
                                https://***********/vicktop55/status/1127632575302971392?s=20

I’ve thus far only seen this on Twitter. I’m going to keep an eye on mintpressnews and consortiumnews for confirmation.

Comment

Working...
                                X