Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    Obama and Kerry. ****ing *******.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      You know I'm a fellow traveler with you, solo, but this is likely an overreaction. It's ordinary practice for media which have military and intelligence scoops to give the USG an opportunity to demonstrate that soldiers, operations, sources, and methods could be compromised. It doesn't necessarily mean shenanigans. You don't want a news story to get people killed. You don't want a news story to f-ck up a legitimate exercise of government's role in defense against genuine bad actors. So you ask them. You weigh their answer in deciding whether to publish.

I'll bet WaPo informed the Justice Department that it had the Watergate scoop, if nothing else by backchannel. If the government lies to you or tries to BS or intimidate you then you publish anyway. That's good journalism.
      You’re right on all counts. I’m probably overreacting on this one.

the books i’m Reading have made me overly sensitive to these issues and instead of taking a step back and pondering a 360 view i’m A bit more Sonny from Godfather about it🤣

Time to put on some Howlin’ Wolf and relax😀
      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

So... over/under on when he nukes Iran turning the nation into Foxconn and Corning's largest glass factories?? Before or after the G20 meetings?
        I'll take the way under. He'll huff and puff and threaten to blow the house down. Then we'll get a shart.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

So... over/under on when he nukes Iran turning the nation into Foxconn and Corning's largest glass factories?? Before or after the G20 meetings?
          That can't be real. Right?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            That can't be real. Right?
            It's a joke account.

Real Press Sec.
            @RealPressSecBot

A bot transforms POTUS tweets into the proper Presidential statement format. A human posts satirical or hilariously spammy ads. Contact my owner @russelneiss
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              It's a joke account.

Real Press Sec.
              @RealPressSecBot

A bot transforms POTUS tweets into the proper Presidential statement format. A human posts satirical or hilariously spammy ads. Contact my owner @russelneiss
              I knew the account was "fake" but I wasn't sure if that was an actual press release or something he bloviated.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                It's a joke account.

Real Press Sec.
                @RealPressSecBot

Indeed.

The Tweets are real though Slap Shot. It just takes Trump's rambling Tweets and frames them as official statements, because Donald is the POTUS, and anything he says is an official statement from the President.

Plus, by following that account, I don't give tDon the pleasure of an additional follower.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

It’s the impact that this is the president making these statements. Imagine any other administration making such insane communications.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

which way in the wind blowing
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

over/under on when he nukes Iran turning the nation into Foxconn and Corning's largest glass factories?? Before or after the G20 meetings?
                      In all seriousness, if Dump ever ordered a nuclear strike the Joint Chiefs would say "that's all, King Ludwig." The Constitution is not a suicide pact. We're not going to let one mentally impaired ape end civilization even if he is backed by 50 million frothing morons.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Trump must be channeling Curtis LeMay, Arleigh Burke and Lyman Lemnitzer, all advocates of first strike with nukes...

Dr. Strangelove revisited...
                        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          In all seriousness, if Dump ever ordered a nuclear strike the Joint Chiefs would say "that's all, King Ludwig." The Constitution is not a suicide pact. We're not going to let one mentally impaired ape end civilization even if he is backed by 50 million frothing morons.
                          inshalla
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Japan is ****ing gross
                            https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-48821797
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I don't see what the problem is if they aren't classified at threatened or endangered. *shrug*

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                I don't see what the problem is if they aren't classified at threatened or endangered. *shrug*
                                I thought we agreed not to do that anymore when science determined whales were higher on the intelligence scale than most conservatives.

Animals smart enough we shouldn't f-ck with them:

cats
                                whales
                                elephants
                                apes
                                dolphins
                                octopi
                                crows

Anybody else have at it.
                                Last edited by Kepler; 07-02-2019, 10:12 AM.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X