Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

He'll be played like a fiddle by the professional crooks that run Eastern Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      He'll be played like a fiddle by the professional crooks that run Eastern Europe.
      That is the MO for TV guys who become presidents nowadays.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
        With an aggressive Russia on the border, Ukraine elects a comedian who played a President on TV. Good luck.
        like it matters
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

gov in sri lanka claiming intelligence was tipped 10 days ago, but those in charge did nothing.

also seem to be rounded up usual suspects. '24 radical islam' peeps in custody.
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

With an aggressive Russia on the border, Ukraine elects a comedian who played a President on TV. Good luck.
            You leave Reagan alone.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              You leave Reagan alone.
              Reagan wasn't a comedian. At least, by profession.

Well, I guess he wasn't much of an actor either. Good enough to fool the rubes, tough.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Did his character tell people, "You're fired!!"?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  And joe and Sic and Hovey and others on this board will wonder, "How can a country be so stupid to elect someone like that as president?"

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    And joe and Sic and Hovey and others on this board will wonder, "How can a country be so stupid to elect someone like that as president?"
                    Did you tell the same to your buddy as he was about to marry Ms. Peroxide Floozy?

Stop trying to put words in our mouths. The people of the Ukraine have spoken and, for better or worse, will have to live with that decision.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Ukraine is lost. Cut em free.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Thank you, Neville Chamberlain.

Ukraine seems like it's really two countries. As much as the west wants to be West the east wants to be East.

Last edited by Kepler; 04-22-2019, 09:39 AM.
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Yeah, just let Putin have 'em.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            To whom? NATO? Russia? Poland? What the Ukranians do is not our business unless it affects our business.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Thank you, Neville Chamberlain.

Ukraine seems like it's really two countries. As much as the west wants to be West the east wants to be East.

Partition! Russia takes everything East of the Dniepir. Ukraine keeps everything to the West.

Peace (Pence?) in our time!
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                Partition! Russia takes everything East of the Dniepir. Ukraine keeps everything to the West.
                                The Hill People / Valley People stuff in that part of the world is interesting. Dr. Mrs. knew a Polish diplomat who after a couple drinks would go on and on about how everything was the Ruthenians' fault. All three groups (Poles, Ukrainians, Belorussians) hate each other but are stone cold terrified of both the Russians and Germans. It's Europe's Norris Division.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X