Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 983

Thread: US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

  1. #821
    Lucia Apologist
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    28,951

    Re: US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

    Quote Originally Posted by St. Clown View Post
    The saddest thing about this whole situation is that I'm actually at the point where I'm more likely to believe Iran's propaganda than whatever comes from the White House.
    I was thinking the same thing today. I was actually trying to figure out how someone could tell if it were staged.

  2. #822
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    8,733

    Re: US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

    Quote Originally Posted by St. Clown View Post
    The saddest thing about this whole situation is that I'm actually at the point where I'm more likely to believe Iran's propaganda than whatever comes from the White House.
    Somebody was discussing that problem on NPR today. This administration's credibility abroad is completely shot.

  3. #823
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    6,552

    Re: US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

    War is the new gold standard. How quickly would our economy collapse if we werenít selling arms to the Saudiís, Israeliís and others, fighting resource or proxy wars and/or arming our next enemies?

  4. #824
    Lucia Apologist
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    28,951

    Re: US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

    Quote Originally Posted by solovsfett View Post
    War is the new gold standard. How quickly would our economy collapse if we werenít selling arms to the Saudiís, Israeliís and others, fighting resource or proxy wars and/or arming our next enemies?
    Not very.

  5. #825
    Has Anger Issues FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    A Headshrinker's Office
    Posts
    32,356

    Re: US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

    Librul Hollyweird Ne'er-do-wells interfere in German election.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

  6. #826

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    20904/13677/07677/07621
    Posts
    38,440

    Re: US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?


  7. #827

    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Living from my car
    Posts
    23,698

    Re: US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

    ...submitted the Constitution for the record.

    Let that sink in. Something so clearly black and white for the explicit directive given to Congress, had to be submitted on record because Brian Hook, U.S. Special Representative for Iran and Senior Policy Advisor to the Secretary of State, would not answer yes or no to a goddammed yes or no question.


  8. #828
    Lucia Apologist
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    28,951

    Re: US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

    Quote Originally Posted by aparch View Post
    ...submitted the Constitution for the record.

    Let that sink in. Something so clearly black and white for the explicit directive given to Congress, had to be submitted on record because Brian Hook, U.S. Special Representative for Iran and Senior Policy Advisor to the Secretary of State, would not answer yes or no to a goddammed yes or no question.

    I recall Lieu pulling this before.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Quote Originally Posted by SanTropez View Post
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West.

  9. #829
    there's a good buck in that racket.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    oasis in the middle east
    Posts
    42,844

    Re: US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

    Iran's Revolutionary Guards claimed Thursday they shot down a US drone in the southern province of Hormozgan.

    State news agency IRNA quoted the Guard's news website, Sepah News, as saying that the Islamic country's military force targeted the "RQ-4 Global Hawk" when it entered Iran's airspace "near the Kouhmobarak district in the south."

  10. #830
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    8,733

    Re: US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

    Quote Originally Posted by mookie1995 View Post
    Iran's Revolutionary Guards claimed Thursday they shot down a US drone in the southern province of Hormozgan.

    State news agency IRNA quoted the Guard's news website, Sepah News, as saying that the Islamic country's military force targeted the "RQ-4 Global Hawk" when it entered Iran's airspace "near the Kouhmobarak district in the south."
    Those camel-humping bastids are about to get tweeted.

  11. #831
    Has Anger Issues FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    A Headshrinker's Office
    Posts
    32,356

    Re: US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

    Quote Originally Posted by mookie1995 View Post
    Iran's Revolutionary Guards claimed Thursday they shot down a US drone in the southern province of Hormozgan.

    State news agency IRNA quoted the Guard's news website, Sepah News, as saying that the Islamic country's military force targeted the "RQ-4 Global Hawk" when it entered Iran's airspace "near the Kouhmobarak district in the south."
    Springtime for Bolton and DJT...
    ...means that...
    Soon we'll be going
    We've got to be going
    You know we'll be going
    You bet we'll be going
    You know we'll be going to war!!!!
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

  12. #832
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    5,170

    Re: US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

    Apparently Iran shot down a US drone today. Iran disagrees

  13. #833

    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism
    Posts
    66,477

    Re: US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Apparently Iran shot down a US drone today. Iran disagrees
    I think everybody agrees they did.

    It was in their air space; they have every right to do it. I'm sure we'd enjoy Iran flying drones in US air space.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019

  14. #834

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    20904/13677/07677/07621
    Posts
    38,440
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    I think everybody agrees they did.

    It was in their air space; they have every right to do it. I'm sure we'd enjoy Iran flying drones in US air space.
    Only if they're delivering for Amazon.

  15. #835
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    5,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    I think everybody agrees they did.

    It was in their air space; they have every right to do it. I'm sure we'd enjoy Iran flying drones in US air space.
    The disagreement is the air space then, right? We say it was international and they say theirs

  16. #836
    NPC ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    73,387

    Re: US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    The disagreement is the air space then, right? We say it was international and they say theirs
    Pretty much.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: No Heart

  17. #837
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    5,170

    Re: US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

    Vroom vroom, fire up the war machine!!


  18. #838
    War Mongering Conservadem!
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Crystal, MN
    Posts
    40,918

    Re: US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

    Remember when Trump was going to negotiate a better deal with Iran than Obama did...

  19. #839
    NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Mountain View, CA
    Posts
    19,966

    Re: US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    Remember when Trump was going to negotiate a better deal with Iran than Obama did...
    Yes but remember when Obama paid eleventy billion dollars to free hostages!!1!!!

    Cornell '04, Stanford '06


    KDR

    Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

  20. #840
    NPC ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    73,387

    Re: US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Yes but remember when Obama paid eleventy billion dollars to free hostages!!1!!!
    He paid them 0 dollars and 0 cents. It was always their money.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: No Heart

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •