Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    If that's the case she drew a really sh-tty assignment. Although I assume she could have run into Mike Pence there.
    Have you seen pictures of that dude Maria whatshername was banging?

Anything for the cause.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Re: US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      If that's the case she drew a really sh-tty assignment. Although I assume she could have run into Mike Pence there.
      Sparrows do what they are told.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Good stuff: https://t.co/5lCXjtrdd3?amp=1
        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          Sparrows do what they are told.
          Should of used swallows. Then we had three pages of Python jokes.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

BTW, Great Britain has not invaded 22 current countries. Guess who they might be?

HINTS (no peeking!!): https://www.farandwide.com/s/amazing...content=622199
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

these maps are interesting....

like how much millennial make in each state.
              1) ma
              2) mn
              3) nd

the hours worked per month to pay your mtge by city

least/most peaceful countries (mookie's residence is more peaceful than usa )

map of european iq
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Attempted coup underway in Venezuala
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                  Don't they claim to have won the election? How is that then a coup??
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                    Not sure either side can claim legitimacy there. I guess whoever wins has the "Mandate of Heaven."
                    Last edited by Kepler; 04-30-2019, 08:33 AM.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I'm just parroting BBC
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Which way?
                        Guaido against Maduro

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          Guaido against Maduro
                          Back in the day, the US would send a few companies of Marines in and then the guy favored by Standard Oil would win.

Ah, the good old days....

Meanwhile, halfway around the world, Emperor Akihito of Japan has abdicated and his son Naruhito will ascend the Chrysanthemum Throne.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

If Guaido hasn't flipped a majority of the military, I don't see how this ends well...

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              Back in the day, the US would send a few companies of Marines in and then the guy favored by Standard Oil would win.

Ah, the good old days....

Meanwhile, halfway around the world, Emperor Akihito of Japan has abdicated and his son Naruhito will ascend the Chrysanthemum Throne.
                              Erik Prince wants to send his "volunteers" there

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                If Guaido hasn't flipped a majority of the military, I don't see how this ends well...
                                You want a clear majority either way. The worst that can happen is the military splits evenly. Then it's a civil war.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X