Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    We need an intel structure. We also need for there to be democratic accountability. The obvious solution is that bipartisan reps from both intel committees and an EOP rep get an open kimono.

If that means the CIA has to admit they murdered JFK, so be it. It's been 50 years, nobody involved is still alive. Make the institutional adjustments to ensure it never happens again and move on.
    I agree but given their history of eliminating enemies or rendering them impotent I don’t know how this begins without tremendous pressure from us.

Check this quote from Jay Rockefeller in 2007:

https://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/2014-03-25/quote-chair-senate-intelligence-committee-proves-intelligence-agencies-are-co
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Re: US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

So US Embassies are flying Pride flags in defiance of Trump's order.

Sweet.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
        So US Embassies are flying Pride flags in defiance of Trump's order.

Sweet.
        Wisconsin's new governor ordered the Pride Flag to be flown over the capitol this month. Change will happen.

Comment

2 US company oil tankers attacked in Gulf of Oman.

John Bolton thinks its Onan and has an orgasm.

The bombings will begin in _______ days.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            2 US company oil tankers attacked in Gulf of Oman.

John Bolton thinks its Onan and has an orgasm.
            Golf clap.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Somebody's not dancing to the Tonkin Tango.

The Japanese owner of the Kokuka Courageous, one of two oil tankers targeted near the Strait of Hormuz, said Friday that sailors on board saw "flying objects" just before it was hit, suggesting the vessel wasn't damaged by mines.

That account contradicts what the U.S. military said as it released a video Friday it said shows Iranian forces removing an unexploded limpet mine from one of the two ships that were hit.

The Japanese tanker was attacked twice Thursday, damaging the vessel and forcing all 21 crew members to evacuate.

Company president Yutaka Katada said Friday he believes the flying objects seen by the sailors could have been bullets. He denied any possibility of mines or torpedoes because the damage was above the ship's waterline. He called reports of a mine attack "false."
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                Nice! I hope he doesn’t disappear.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  There was this nugget buried at the bottom:

Already, Iran says it has quadrupled its production of low-enriched uranium. Meanwhile, U.S. sanctions have cut off opportunities for Iran to trade its excess uranium and heavy water abroad, putting Tehran on course to violate terms of the nuclear deal regardless.
                  There it is, the path to war if these “attacks” don’t work.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

So if it was bullets and not mines, then who did it? "Friendly" fire?

Comment

The saddest thing about this whole situation is that I'm actually at the point where I'm more likely to believe Iran's propaganda than whatever comes from the White House.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        The saddest thing about this whole situation is that I'm actually at the point where I'm more likely to believe Iran's propaganda than whatever comes from the White House.
                        I was thinking the same thing today. I was actually trying to figure out how someone could tell if it were staged.
                        Code:
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                          Somebody was discussing that problem on NPR today. This administration's credibility abroad is completely shot.

Comment

War is the new gold standard. How quickly would our economy collapse if we weren’t selling arms to the Saudi’s, Israeli’s and others, fighting resource or proxy wars and/or arming our next enemies?

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                              War is the new gold standard. How quickly would our economy collapse if we weren’t selling arms to the Saudi’s, Israeli’s and others, fighting resource or proxy wars and/or arming our next enemies?
                              Not very.
                              Code:

Comment

Librul Hollyweird Ne'er-do-wells interfere in German election.

Comment

Working...
                                X