Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

s’upp y’all

Hope Mookie finally fixed the jet lag
    Went to sleep at 5p yesterday and except for an hour up from 1-2a, woke up at 556a.

So just need to hit the bed after the first nfl games end tonight (midnightish) and it should be back to normal.... until Mookie heads to japan on the 16th
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      s’upp y’all

Hope Mookie finally fixed the jet lag
      Went to sleep at 5p yesterday and except for an hour up from 1-2a, woke up at 556a.

So just need to hit the bed after the first nfl games end tonight (midnightish) and it should be back to normal.... until Mookie heads to japan on the 16th
      Yeah, must be rough travelling around the world, ya mook.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
        Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

wouldn't wish this upon anyone...

lookit eagle there sleeping late today!
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!
            Good Whatever, Mookie!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              lookit eagle there sleeping late today!
              Not really... just too darn cold to get out from under the covers!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
              Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Morning, Lodge.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Good morning Lodge. Currently sitting at the hairdresser. I left my car in the T garage since it was so cold the past couple of days. The walk over there was a bit hazardous as no sidewalks were shoveled, not were any of the access to crosswalks shoveled out. Should make for a a ridiculous walk on the way to work Monday morning.

Comment

Good Afternoon, Lodge!
                    Originally posted by Skeeterman
                    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Afternoon, Lodge. Found out that guy I know with the cancer starts chemo on Monday. They caught it early, and are going right after it like a mofo. Right now he's out of commission, but outlook (right now) is pure optimism.

Comment

Posted but it never went. So from last night HHT!

and this morning ***IUHEPF(&G_#T+Y})(HG"OLJBP*&#GRY}Y!! Pipes tp upper floor have frozen. Was 49 in the bedroom. I kept telling mr les we needed to stop the setback and run steady heat. Nope. Setback was at 58. went out to the game last night. Came home BRRRR. Pushed the heat up. Woke up and it was BRBRRRRR!!!1!!!!! ****

Comment

Well that sucks.

I have a heat pump. It does both heat and a/c. They’re built for milder climates. It’s not very good at heating this place up, especially in this sub zero weather. I’m going to keep it running tonight. I shut it off before I went to bed last night, woke up and it was 58 this morning.

Comment

Making an advanced rez at the FHT. One player is in a cast, just found out tonight, and our WJC players' equipment never made the flight (our opponent was the coach at the WJC...hmmmmm), so they are out. Down 3-1 at the end of 2. Ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              our WJC players' equipment never made the flight (our opponent was the coach at the WJC...hmmmmm)
                              Tinfoil is fun.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Tinfoil is fun.
                                I often chew on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X