Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Originally posted by melmac View Post
    Ho. Lee. Chit...
    Epic!
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
    Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
      I thought you were going big time and getting a federal official involved.
      Actually it says Mr in the returned address line, but Mrs in the letter. As usual there is a lot of other crap.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Was at the local watering hole for the Vikes game, maybe a dozen people there. A Bucs fan and I were totally caught up in the moment, and we admitted to each other that we couldn't comprehend the FULL emotion of a fan, and even WE were jacked up for the MN win. It was THAT insane. Everyone hugging everyone, high-fiving, lots of "holy sh*s" shouted, etc. Magical moment, for sure.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

My co-worker, who is currently out on maternity leave, is the daughter of the president of the Jacksonville Jaguars. I should ask her for tickets to the AFC Championship game. And because I am a notorious jinx when watching a game, they should send me to the game in a limo in order to guarantee a victory over the Patriots! Maybe I'll text her tomorrow....

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
            Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
            Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                $4.7M from Mr. Janet Yellen. Total now $32.9M. I do have to pay a $1000 transfer fee.
                $820,000 from Edward Mike. Just small change.
                Total $33.72M
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

How about that game last night?

Bring. It. Home.
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Day of organization. Still no word from the insurance mr les will be putting a lot of things up in the attic. It is only 21 degrees- tropical compared to the 7 it was this AM. Snow tomorrow maybe. woooohooo.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                      Good Morning Lodge!

Day of organization. Still no word from the insurance mr les will be putting a lot of things up in the attic. It is only 21 degrees- tropical compared to the 7 it was this AM. Snow tomorrow maybe. woooohooo.
                      Late tomorrow and into Wednesday. It's going to be a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        we are going to need a dumpster and a pod. We have an 80ft hill of a driveway. It is a luge run. We can't get anything until they say OK. Today is a holiday. The guy who is doing the rebuild called to tell me what we need to be doing, none of which we can do until we get the insurance OK. We have to move all the furniture in the basement and dining room and meanwhile I am supposed to be prepping for my class on THursday.

Feeling a bit overwhelmed.

Comment

Work was dead today. Part MLK, part "huh, there are a LOT of Minnesotans calling in sick today."

Roads were sh*, due to the couple inches of snow, and not many plows/sand trucks out (gee, wonder why? Skol!), still colder than a witch's titty out, although temps will be rather nice in a couple days.

And being Tweeter friends with some Philly people should prove to be very entertaining this week. They are actually surprised to have some MN followers on there, due to one Twatter's (usually) nightly 10 questions. That's how it all started.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            My co-worker, who is currently out on maternity leave, is the daughter of the president of the Jacksonville Jaguars. I should ask her for tickets to the AFC Championship game. And because I am a notorious jinx when watching a game, they should send me to the game in a limo in order to guarantee a victory over the Patriots! Maybe I'll text her tomorrow....
                            Like that would happen
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              Yuck

Mookie is supposed to see rain in Tokyo tomorrow

No meetings. Travel recovery day

Really truly can’t describe the view here 9n this flight

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                $820,000 from Edward Mike. Just small change.
                                Total $33.72M
                                Cha ching

Comment

Working...
                                X