Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45:26 - One million tweets DC!

Who pooped in Salina Zito's porridge this morning?

https://***********/SalenaZito/statu...78579769643009

The comments will enrapture Kep.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      Who pooped in Salina Zito's porridge this morning?

https://***********/SalenaZito/statu...78579769643009

The comments will enrapture Kep.
      This Salena Zito?
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        This Salena Zito?
        Interesting.

And I like how that article's headline is reusable:
        On how my neighbor < talking head on 24 hour news network > maligns half of America and probably makes stuff up
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          continue.

Where are we on the stages of grief?
          Still at anger.

Comment

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...mocrats-want-/

Comment

Remember folks, loyalty is a one-way street in Trumpland.

President Trump's legal team plans to cast former national security adviser Michael T. Flynn as a liar seeking to protect himself if he accuses the president or his senior aides of any wrongdoing, according to three people familiar with the strategy.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                Duh?
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  Nobody's died yet.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    Nobody's died yet.
                    That we know of.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      That we know of.
                      Wait. I thought the Clintons had a bunch of people assassinated.

Comment

... cast former national security adviser Michael T. Flynn as a liar seeking to protect himself ...
                        But thus cometh the conundrum:

Flynn publicly questioned the Obama White House position that al Queda was near defeat.

Was Flynn telling truth to the Obama Administration and got "retired" for not staying on 'official message', or is Flynn an untrustworthy liar who was "retired" by Obama? I guess we know the Trump position now, and Trump backed into backing it up by firing Flynn for "lying to VPOTUS".

Mueller needs a money trail, not a Flynn.
                        Last edited by The Sicatoka; 12-27-2017, 05:15 PM.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Flynn publicly questioned the Obama White House position that al Queda was near defeat.

Was Flynn telling truth to the Obama Administration and got "retired" for not staying on 'official message', or is Flynn an untrustworthy liar who was "retired" by Obama? I guess we know the Trump position now, and Trump backed into backing it up by firing Flynn for "lying to VPOTUS".

I know it should not continue to amaze me but it does. Mueller is known for being meticulous and for not being rushed in his actions. Slow and steady wins the race. Why would anyone assume he doesn't have these things. He has been systematically setting up his case by requesting docs including records with $$. We are so used to people leaking things, and trying to get ahead of the next news cycle that we seem to have forgotten what good investigative work and patience is.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                            Why would anyone assume he doesn't have these things.
                            I'm not assuming he doesn't.
                            I'm saying what the target line is.
                            Flynn, given his history, making claims and accusations isn't enough.

And as I've said, Mueller needs to keep doing his work to conclusion.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

What does Obama have to do with any of this? Flynn questioning Obama means nothing and has zero to do with Trump. Hell Obama yold Trump not to keep him around.

Flynn was/is a fraud who Intelligence turned their back on and yet Trump made sure he had high level interaction within the WH. He knows what Trump did and burning him with bite Trump in the butt.

Of course you will look the other way...
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Says Flynn. Multiple others say differently.

Of course, you would ignore all the others, and say that what Flynn says are the real facts.

And you don't think Mueller has confirming evidence of whatever Flynn tells him? He has those emails of Trump staffers obtained from the GSA, as well as numerous interviews with Trump staffers saying things that are perhaps contradicted by those emails, and Flynn. And of course, even though they change their stories like they change their socks, you believe the Trumpites are telling the truth, and Mueller is just conducting a witch hunt.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X