Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:26 - One million tweets DC!

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    America first?
    I expect so, yeah, but how is he going to spin success overall?

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
      I expect so, yeah, but how is he going to spin success overall?
      It all depends what success is.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        It all depends what success is.
        For him: someone likes him.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
          For him: someone likes him.
          I DID STUFF! KNEEL BEFORE ME!

Sadly, that is more truth than fiction.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Add "losing a Twitter war to a cast member from The Jersey Shore" to Dump's list of accomplishments.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Looks like dump is channeling sic- even if we colluded, it’s not a crime!

http://hill.cm/iThTbpU
              Naive question:
              But violation of what statue(s) is Mr. Mueller looking for?

I'm assuming it's something relating to elections and falsification and foreign influences and foreign money. I've never read the sections of US Code in question. Can someone point them out? I really would like to read them.
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                Actually, it is a crime. federal campaign laws prohibit a campaign from accepting money, or anything of value, from foreign citizens.
                That has to be the section of US Code.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

You'd think Mr. Populist would be smart enough to stay on his key message when he Tweets.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...x-office-2017/

Justin Haskins, executive editor at the right-leaning, free-market Heartland Institute, said Hollywood insiders remain fixated on saving the planet.

“They believe climate change will bring people to the movies,” Mr. Haskins said. “That’s wildly out of touch with how moviegoers feel about the issue.”

A Pew Research survey this year found that “the environment” does not rank among the top 10 public policy concerns of most Americans, trailing behind “terrorism,” “the economy,” “education” and “jobs,” among others.
                  The environment (global warming) is 11+ on the concerns list. What is noted as in top 10 seems more Trump's wheelhouse (save maybe education).

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Of course terrorism is near the top, but only if it's the "radical Islamic" fraction of all terrorist attacks in the US. Keep the lofos in fear of turbans at all times. Of course, when their sons and neighbors go off and shoot up movie theaters, schools, churches, and concerts, then they're just "troubled, lonely, white men" who "snapped".

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Of course terrorism is near the top, but only if it's the "radical Islamic" fraction of all terrorist attacks in the US. Keep the lofos in fear of turbans at all times. Of course, when their sons and neighbors go off and shoot up movie theaters, schools, churches, and concerts, then they're just "troubled, lonely, white men" who "snapped".
                      It doesnt help that the media plays that same game. White mass murderers are coddled like troubled kids anyone else...well.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Add "losing a Twitter war to a cast member from The Jersey Shore" to Dump's list of accomplishments.
                        Oof
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                          Naive question:
                          But violation of what statue(s) is Mr. Mueller looking for?

I'm assuming it's something relating to elections and falsification and foreign influences and foreign money. I've never read the sections of US Code in question. Can someone point them out? I really would like to read them.
                          It’s literally anything. His scope is extremely wide. Clinton was originally investigated for a real estate deal but was indicted because of a blue dress.
                          Code:
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

The Dumpies are putting their best foot forward in Montana.

I always kinda wonder, as with the Klan and/or the Birchers: what are we talking about, here, nationally? 100k, at the very most, out of 300M?

What if we just out of the blue struck first? I'm only hypothesizing, you understand, but what if we just wiped them out in one go?

We'd need about 10k assassins, all of who would then immediately turn themselves in, plead guilty, and go to the chair. Would that, for 110k total lives, be the end of it? Or would the insects just regenerate?

Could Germany have saved all the 25M casualties of the European theater of WW2 at the price of 100k murders and 10k executions? I'm not asking whether that would be a moral choice -- I presume it's not. But: would it work? Is the poison of far right reaction forever with us because of the interaction of ape brains with general social and economic contexts, or is it carried by particular ape brains which could, in theory, be erased from genetic possibility?
                            Last edited by Kepler; 12-31-2017, 02:55 PM.
                            Cornell University
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I think the casualties in Europe were closer to 100 million when you include civilians.

To answer your question though, avoiding morality, I think it would. If you eliminate an ideology it’s hard to raise a new generation to believe it. Especially when it might be a lukewarm kind of belief in it.

I have to believe that over time it would start to backfill itself like any hole. So it might not be a permanent fix. You can effectively kill them off without killing them by voting for republicans though.
                              Last edited by dxmnkd316; 12-31-2017, 03:33 PM.
                              Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                I think the casualties in Europe were closer to 100 million when you include civilians.
                                A lot of that was Stalin doing housecleaning. Can't fix that by taking out the Nazis.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X