Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Drinking Thread: Three Sheets To The Wind

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    Enjoying a nice glass of neat Angel's Envy Finished Rye. This stuff is so ****ing good.
    It's everywhere now. Just so you know.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      It's everywhere now. Just so you know.
      Yeah, I know. Its also been on my bartop for several years. Which seems more significant.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Yeah, I know. Its also been on my bartop for several years. Which seems more significant.
        I know some of you had said to buy it if you saw it. No need now.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

I know some of you had said to buy it if you saw it. No need now.
          DX has been looking for it. I may buy a spare bottle to stash away for when I'm done with this one.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

DX has been looking for it. I may buy a spare bottle to stash away for when I'm done with this one.
            SLP Liquor Boy has a rack of it. (Edit: not predatory, MN based, we're good on the macro sh*)

Comment

Slp Liqour Boy can step on a lego. They screwed me over last time I stopped in.

I also found a bottle through Diesel.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Slp Liqour Boy can step on a lego. They screwed me over last time I stopped in.

I also found a bottle through Diesel.
                How so?

And Plank'd by Avery is all the awesome. A bit strong, but awesome (16+ % ABV)

Comment

Hoegaarden isn’t bad. And a happy hour special from 12n-9p for a big glass hits the spot

Sure it has no nuts or fruit or Smokey flavor, but it’s beer
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

They had CBS in stock but wouldn’t sell it to me.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      They had CBS in stock but wouldn’t sell it to me.
                      Whaaaa?

And Hoegaarden is not bad at all. Good in hot weather like we're having here in MPLS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        Whaaaa?

And Hoegaarden is not bad at all. Good in hot weather like we're having here in MPLS.
                        Well you beers snobs tend to be iffy
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Because of alcoholism in our family genes, I don't drink the hard stuff. However, I feel your pain...

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/20...to-ground.html
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Cigar City (Tampa) cans have finally hit the Twin Cities market. Talking with a couple stores, it's selling pretty quickly.

Comment

Cigar City (Tampa) cans have finally hit the Twin Cities market. Talking with a couple stores, it's selling pretty quickly.
                              I might get a Jai Alai, but other than that, they need to ship us the good stuff or GTFO.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I might get a Jai Alai, but other than that, they need to ship us the good stuff or GTFO.
                                I thought the brown ale was really really good. The citra ales were ok, probably wouldn't buy again.

Comment

Working...
                                X