X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress - Still 100% Roy Moore Free

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    The last decade they blew a lot of seats there for the taking. They were playing with and sometimes losing house money. But now they're in trouble -- the only reason they even have majorities in the House is gerrymandering and in the White House is a temporary Electoral College alignment. Meanwhile, the demographic clock ticks.

mookie still counts 6 groups of peeps. how is that getting more diverse? same old, same old....
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      Can net neutrality be managed at the state level?
      California is going to try.
      Originally posted by dicaslover
      Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
      Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

hmmmm

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          And the Internet is dead. RIP.
          The GOP is going to take bread (Medicare, Social Security, good wages) and circuses (Net Neutrality) away.

This has never gone poorly.
          Last edited by bronconick; 12-14-2017, 07:32 PM.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            If even half of this is true the Republicans are in for a long decade or more.

I think all of it is true.
            I was talking to a friend(from UK) in May about the general election and we both agreed that the Tories would be in power for a long time to come due to how incompetent Jeremy Corbyn and Labour were. In the six weeks or so after we talked a lot obviously changed and if there were a general election right now there is almost no doubt Labour would be in power. There is a lot for democrats to feel good about right now, but I wouldn't be shocked if the republicans make a big comeback in 2020 or 2022. It should be painfully obvious the republicans need to go in a different direction.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
              California is going to try.
              I believe NY is doing the same and there are other states as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                The GOP is going to take bread (Medicare, Social Security, good wages) and circuses (Net Neutrality) away.

This has never gone poorly.
                I don’t think most right wing voters even want this, you’re right it’s probably not.

Comment

I applaud Rubio’s effort to insist on refundability of child tax credits for poor people. But I have no faith in his fortitude to insert even one good thing into this mess.
                  Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                  USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                    I applaud Rubio’s effort to insist on refundability of child tax credits for poor people. But I have no faith in his fortitude to insert even one good thing into this mess.
                    You'd have to be foolish to think the guy wasn't going to cave. Its all for show
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                      You'd have to be foolish to think the guy wasn't going to cave. Its all for show
                      Knowing what a pushover he is, I’m a bit surprised to read the Washington Post now reporting refundability has been boosted from 1100 to 1400. This is a direct benefit to me, $300 x 3 so I like Marco now.
                      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Knowing what a pushover he is, I’m a bit surprised to read the Washington Post now reporting refundability has been boosted from 1100 to 1400. This is a direct benefit to me, $300 x 3 so I like Marco now.
                        Yeah, you gain $900 and your kids lose their future to GOP debt. That's just brilliant.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The vast majority of the money still goes to people who don't need it. The majority of corporations that are being handed this windfall won't invest it in the United States. Glad you're happy but it's short sighted and it's exactly what the GOP wants everyone to think.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The vast majority of the money still goes to people who don't need it. The majority of corporations that are being handed this windfall won't invest it in the United States. Glad you're happy but it's short sighted and it's exactly what the GOP wants everyone to think.
                            Remember when Dubya sold his heist with $600 in every pot? Same old sh-t. When conservatives say voters will fall for anything as long as they imagine they're getting "free stuff," they're projecting.

Now the next step will be to say to anybody who points out $300 a head is a ripoff compared to what we are being raped over for, "well, maybe $300 is nothing to Mister Elitist City Slicker Snob, but here in Real 'Murica it really makes a difference." And the rubes will lap it up.
                            Cornell University
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

From Elizabeth Warren's Facebook

In every corner of our economy, big and powerful corporations are choking off competition. These mergers and acquisitions don’t just control our airlines or banks or cable companies – they also impact the food we eat. This year alone, the Trump administration has already approved two major agribusiness mergers – and now Monsanto and Bayer are seeking approval to join forces too. That’s right: a gigantic chemical and pesticide company wants to merge with a gigantic GMO seed company to create a mega-gigantic company that would control a quarter of all the world’s seeds and pesticides. These mergers stomp all over family farmers and give big companies an iron grip on the nation’s food supply. But it doesn’t have to work like this. The Department of Justice should listen to small farmers and consumers and not allow corporate agribusiness to call all the shots.
                              So, we're combining seeds, pesticides, and chemicals. And we're deregulating everything towards the pollution side. And that's not going to be a problem, because why?
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

From Elizabeth Warren's Facebook

So, we're combining seeds, pesticides, and chemicals. And we're deregulating everything towards the pollution side. And that's not going to be a problem, because why?
                                Remember, if God detects a problem He'll step in.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X