This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.25: Oh Jesus, What Now

Just in case anyone's still following it... https://www.infowars.com/bombshell-e...h-certificate/

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      He absolutely could have meant that as a sexually charged tweet. I have an issue of people automatically thinking so. That's dangerous territory.
      When the tyrants get desperate, they'll do anything to usurp control.

Comment

He absolutely could have meant that as a sexually charged tweet. I have an issue of people automatically thinking so. That's dangerous territory.
        rotflmao
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
          Posters here, the press, and Democrats in Congress are getting trolled so hard by Trump. He posts that knowing this is precisely the reading that would be given to it, yet he can then do later today exactly what Brent has done -- respond that there was nothing sexual about it and that only pervs would read something sexual into an innocent but accurate tweet. And people will believe him and look askance at all of you with "dirty minds."
          Maybe...except we live in a world where Al Franken is resigning because he MIGHT have harassed women. (nothing has been proven yet) It might be in his best interest to wait before doing explicitly the exact same thing. (especially since he is campaigning for a flipping pedophile)

I also think the media should spend no more time on it unless she is talking. Dont let him detract from all the rest of the stuff he is doing. We can discuss it enough we dont need them to.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

He is a guy who bragged about sexually assaulting women in the past...we only automatically think it because it lines up. If Jerry Sandusky said he "loves children" what are you thinking he meant?
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Maybe...except we live in a world where Al Franken is resigning because he MIGHT have harassed women. (nothing has been proven yet) It might be in his best interest to wait before doing explicitly the exact same thing. (especially since he is campaigning for a flipping pedophile)

I also think the media should spend no more time on it unless she is talking. Dont let him detract from all the rest of the stuff he is doing. We can discuss it enough we dont need them to.
              They're throwing Franken and Weinstein "under the bus" in order to pin some "They did it, so should you" on Trump. Despite the fact that these three women all dropped their cases last year. This is effectively double jeopardy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                He is a guy who bragged about sexually assaulting women in the past...we only automatically think it because it lines up. If Jerry Sandusky said he "loves children" what are you thinking he meant?
                This is a good point, allow me to flip flop. He wanted to call the senator a whore.
                The depressing fact is that all evidence indicates that he has only ever viewed others, especially women, as fodder for his own personal disgusting consumption.
                Last edited by geezer; 12-12-2017, 11:26 AM.
                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  All he had to do was leave out this:

(and would do anything for them),

and he just would've just been viewed as an *****hat. Adding that in, and now he's a total misogynistic pig. It's so gross. I hope people screenshotted that tweet because I'm thinking his people will make him delete it shortly.
                  There's also "begging" in quotes, meaning begging is a euphemism for something more.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Let’s get a second counsel to investigate mueller, sure! Pack it with trump and gop lackeys.
                    This is going to make a mockery out of all investigations like this. How on earth can you expect to find people with no political beliefs and ties?

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...to-investigate

Comment

Aren't there laws against incitement to violence?
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Aren't there laws against incitement to violence?
                        Wow.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          Just in case anyone's still following it... https://www.infowars.com/bombshell-e...h-certificate/
                          We aren't Flaggy, but thanks for checking!
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Wow, talk about desperately grasping at straws... it's exposing my senator as a partisan hack. One moment she's his best friend because he's this rich neutral, and then she's his worst enemy the next, all because he entered the political arena not "on her side". Good thing she's up for a vote next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                              We aren't Flaggy, but thanks for checking!
                              We're still on the birth certificate? Are you ****ing kidding me?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                We're still on the birth certificate? Are you ****ing kidding me?
                                You know how it goes with stadium bands. The crowds come for the old standards.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X