Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC Sexual Assault Thread: We needed one...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DC Sexual Assault Thread: We needed one...

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
    Aren't the accusers part of the problem? For each male pig that did something to harass a woman, had that first woman contacted whatever authority was available (a boss, a boss's boss, the police or a lawyer or multiple) and busted his balls right then and there, the likelihood of future transgressions would have been much much less. Instead for many reasons (including their own personal gain in some cases), they just write it off and it just continues to happen to others, and instead of 1 person affected it's many many more.
    This is not what happens in the real world. Kinda like all the superstitions you believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
      THE. VICTIM. IS. NEVER. THE. PROBLEM.

I'm not sure how that can be stated any more clearly...
      Yeah, but what if she looked hot? Clearly she wouldn’t wear that outfit if she didn’t want someone to grab her ***

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
        This is not what happens in the real world. Kinda like all the superstitions you believe.
        I mean it’s sad how we’ve gotten away from the Bible. We should be stoning women who commit adultery.
        Of course we have honor killings for being raped in India and women being jailed for having miscarriages in El Salvador so there’s hope!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          I mean it’s sad how we’ve gotten away from the Bible. We should be stoning women who commit adultery.
          Of course we have honor killings for being raped in India and women being jailed for having miscarriages in El Salvador so there’s hope!!
          All we are saying
          Is give Pence a chance
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            All we are saying
            Is give Pence a chance
            Wow. That was fantastic. Nice work.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Back in the good ole days if you rape an unbethrothed virgin you just gotta pay her some sheckels and it’s all good. Why can’t the liberals just leave us alone!?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                See, don't you ladies understand how good you have it in 'Murica compared to the Muzzie theocracies and banana republics? /sarc

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                All we are saying
                Is give Pence a chance
                Reply of the day

Comment

So if we don't turn in the violators, how do we stop it?
                  Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                  Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                  "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                  Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

We kill all the men?
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Honestly, all I can say is...it's Timothy A. He's already proven himself to be tone-deaf on many topics over the years, particularly sex ed and abortion. That's to be expected given his particular flavor of the Christ cult and is easily written off, but now we see the ignorance of religious conservative men in full force.

You're an embarrassment to our shared first name, Timmy. Clearly you should've been born in 'Bama.
                      I'm glad to see we as residents of the US of A are all tolerant of people's beliefs even if we don't agree. In the past I have never tried to convert or convince anyone that my beliefs are better than anyone else's. I have simply stated what I believe and had some interesting but generally not condescending discussions with posters who want to discuss differences as a point of interest. I've been out of the café for many months and I see it has splintered into intolerance just as the country has. That is sad.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        We kill all the men?
                        Seriously, what do we do?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                          Seriously, what do we do?
                          First and foremost you don’t blame them. That will only force them deeper into hiding.

Second, you empower the victims. You take every allegation seriously. You investigate every allegation. You punish those found guilty. You remove them from power.

You make it an even more serious punishment to retaliate against the accusers.
                          Code:
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            First and foremost you don’t blame them. That will only force them deeper into hiding.

Second, you empower the victims. You take every allegation seriously. You investigate every allegation. You punish those found guilty. You remove them from power.

You make it an even more serious punishment to retaliate against the accusers.
                            I agree 100%.......but if the victims don't come forward, how does this happen?

Comment

Are you ****ing kidding me? They are. Slowly.

What point are you trying to make?
                              Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                                maybe they prayed that it would stop
                                https://youtu.be/GPXkjtpGCFI
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X