In the event of a tie in total points in the regular-season standings, the following procedure shall be applied in the designated order to break all ties for seeding or to determine the final team(s) that will qualify for the conference championship:
1. Head to head competition between all tied teams;
2. Head to head competition against other conference teams. The tied teams will be compared to the first place, second place, third place, etc. until one team holds an advantage over the other tied teams;
3. Winning percentage versus common non-conference opponents;
4. Highest strength of schedule (SOS) in the latest available NCAA regional rankings;
5. Coin toss. In a three-way tie requiring the use of a coin flip, three coins will be flipped simultaneously, with the “odd toss” winning the tiebreaker and the remaining teams starting over from step one (head-to-head comparison).