Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hollywood Sexual Assault Thread: We needed one...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hollywood Sexual Assault Thread: We needed one...

I'm the one who sang 'Just grab 'em in the biscuit.'
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      Was going to comment...but I don't think it would be value-added...and it would likely be offensive to someone. So, carry on with your lovely conversation, guys!
      Oh come on. You can’t leave us hanging like that.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

To quote a friend, ...

This didn't just go off the rails, it went into the ditch, rolled, and burst into flames.
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Girls are smart enough to know.
          After about the age of 25, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Been working all morning, came in here to get caught up. Promptly turning around and exiting...
            I don't blame you

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
              Obviously, you're not a golfer.
              Drop the mic. This thread belongs to you.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

MNS might not chime in as much as the rest of us blabbermouths, but they’re distilled down to perfectly timed one-liners, thoughtful and insightful commentary, or kind words.
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  MNS might not chime in as much as the rest of us blabbermouths, but they’re distilled down to perfectly timed one-liners, thoughtful and insightful commentary, or kind words.
                  Srsly, I post 30k words a day and one line blows it all to hell.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Charlie Rose.

Nothing is good in this world anymore. NOTHING.
                    Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Charlie Rose.

Nothing is good in this world anymore. NOTHING.
                      Someone said it in the Congress thread today- is everyone over 60 just a huge perv???

Comment

Honestly, I think so. Partly because times were different as they developed into who they are. Everyone was Don Draper and as we started to realize this wasn’t acceptable, they never quite grew out of it.
                        Code:

Comment

Honestly, I think so. Partly because times were different as they developed into who they are. Everyone was Don Draper and as we started to realize this wasn’t acceptable, they never quite grew out of it.
                          I'm not sure times are any different, power corrupts
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

We’ll see when Mark Zuckerburg’s accusers come out. That’s the point I’m making.
                            Code:

Comment

We’ll see when Mark Zuckerburg’s accusers come out. That’s the point I’m making.
                              Power is a huge part of it. The question is: does power change people or does it just put them in a position to act on their desires?
                              Cornell University

Comment

I suspect Bill Clinton in the jet with a ....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...h-allegations/
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X