Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hollywood Sexual Assault Thread: We needed one...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Better than Uranus.
    A bit late.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: Hollywood Sexual Assault Thread: We needed one...

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      A bit late.
      You might even say that he's behind.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
        You might even say that he's behind.
        Well played.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          A bit late.
          It's called continuing the same riff.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
            It's called continuing the same riff.
            God gave you eyes.... plagiarize
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

so of the three accusations I've heard against Neil, two can plausibly be explained as misunderstandings. The 3rd accuser says he drugged and raped her. It seems unlikely that a predatory action like that would be a one-time event. Will anyone else come forward with similar accusations?

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                so of the three accusations I've heard against Neil, two can plausibly be explained as misunderstandings. The 3rd accuser says he drugged and raped her. It seems unlikely that a predatory action like that would be a one-time event. Will anyone else come forward with similar accusations?
                I doubt it. If you believe his response to the accusations she doesnt even remember that happening it is a "memory" based on the fact she doesnt remember what happened one night years ago.

I admit I am biased but I would bet money he didnt do it. He isnt Cosby famous (or rich I would assume) so he wouldnt have had the connections or resources to cover up that kind of predation.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  I doubt it. If you believe his response to the accusations she doesnt even remember that happening it is a "memory" based on the fact she doesnt remember what happened one night years ago.

I admit I am biased but I would bet money he didnt do it. He isnt Cosby famous (or rich I would assume) so he wouldnt have had the connections or resources to cover up that kind of predation.
                  I have my doubts it actually happened, especially if there aren't any more accusers that come forward.

Comment

CBS settles with Eliza Dushku for $9.5MM over a harassment suit/her written off a show.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                      CBS settles with Eliza Dushku for $9.5MM over a harassment suit/her written off a show.
                      I expected more from a show where the hacker is named Cable and has dark hair and a skull cap to show us how cyber she is.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

so Harvey nailed Jennifer Lawrence?!?

is there a bang list available to see who he dipped his wick into? we know mira sorvino was a solid "NYET".

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                          I would never kick Eliza out of anywhere I was.

Comment

Ryan Adams, come on down.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/15/a...eoZpJdSZ-dR7S8
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                              Trying his own version of "me and my baby in a 69"?

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                Trying his own version of "me and my baby in a 69"?
                                RYAN Adams not BRIAN Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X