X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey T*M2=NCA2*7

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
    I agree with them. Let them ****ing play without getting TOO dirty.n
    I agree. And the reffing fiasco continues. And sounds like the arena is emptying quickly (listening on radio, I have no cable)
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
      Agreed. Incompetence at its finest.
      Looks like a lack of heart problem to me.

Comment

I did NOT expect this game. I really didn't. Wow.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

This team needs an Adam Burish in the locker room.

Comment

Sorry we probably ruined your playoff hopes.

Comment

• The trolling begins...?

Comment

What a ****ng pathetic effort.

This was a joke and lack of effort is on the coaches. Don't wanna play 60? See you up in the stands next game.

60 gd minutes. No alibi's, mo excuses!
                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Hmmm.... most likely scenario right now probably would have the Badgers at the Goofs in the first round of the B1G.

Congrats goofers. you played well and then we made you look like world-beaters tonight.

Who knows why nights like this happen? Just an awful performance start to finish.
                  Originally posted by WiscTJK
                  I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                  Originally posted by Timothy A
                  Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                    Hmmm.... most likely scenario right now probably would have the Badgers at the Goofs in the first round of the B1G.

Congrats goofers. you played well and then we made you look like world-beaters tonight.

Who knows why nights like this happen? Just an awful performance start to finish.
                    I dunno how much coaching would have made a difference. Also, rumblings about tDon's future may have had a hand...I don't know. Either way, obviously I'm happy with the results. I just don't know how true to form they are.

Comment

Sounds like Ess is in rough shape. Oz thinking he will likely miss significant time.

Can't really say enough good about Ess this year. Coming straight out of highschool to the B1G and he's been so solid back there all year.
                      I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

I am guessing Ess is out for the year based on what Osiecki said on the radio. I didn't see him get hurt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          I dunno how much coaching would have made a difference. Also, rumblings about tDon's future may have had a hand...I don't know. Either way, obviously I'm happy with the results. I just don't know how true to form they are.
                          Goofs were really sharp and had lots of jump from the puck drop. Extended the forecheck and that gave us fits as predicted. We'd still like to expect on our end to keep it from being embarrassing though. It was over 10 minutes in tonight and just got worse from there.

Granato being gone for us should have made no difference at this point in the season. The inconsistency of the Badgers is just so striking because when they're good, they're really pretty good. When they're bad, they play like this, or like they did vs. MI St, or St Larry, or Mercyhurst. They're just horrible and it's inexplicable.

I'd say the Good Badgers are a top ten team. But the Bad Badgers are a bottom ten team.
                          I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                            Goofs were really sharp and had lots of jump from the puck drop. Extended the forecheck and that gave us fits as predicted. We'd still like to expect on our end to keep it from being embarrassing though. It was over 10 minutes in tonight and just got worse from there.

Granato being gone for us should have made no difference at this point in the season. The inconsistency of the Badgers is just so striking because when they're good, they're really pretty good. When they're bad, they play like this, or like they did vs. MI St, or St Larry, or Mercyhurst. They're just horrible and it's inexplicable.

I'd say the Good Badgers are a top ten team. But the Bad Badgers are a bottom ten team.
                            That is good input, I appreciate it. Thank you. I'd wish best of luck, but you all know I'd be lying.

Comment

Blaming the coaches?

Lazy analysis.

These guys shouldn't be wearing the sweater if they need the coaches to get them up for games.

Any games, but especially THIS game.

Season long flaws (seemingly every last one of them) were exposed in this game.

Mediocre (at best) goaltending.

Terrible play in our own zone.

Inability to score timely goals.

A list of others that I don't care to type out.

We're still a year or two away. This is a mediocre team.

Comment

How can the coaches receive a pass when the defense and goaltending is this atrocious and have not improved one iota since the beginning of the season?
                                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X