Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930
Results 581 to 600 of 600

Thread: UML Recruiting, Building for 2018 and on

  1. #581

    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Windham, NH
    Posts
    6,809

    Re: UML Recruiting, Building for 2018 and on

    Recruit Jack Bayless will be playing for the Wenatchee Wild (BCHL) this season. The Wild play their first exhibition game this week.

    https://www.wenatcheewildhockey.com/...-jack-bayless/

  2. #582

    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Windham, NH
    Posts
    6,809

    Re: UML Recruiting, Building for 2018 and on

    Recruit Andranik Armstrong is heading to the OJHL.

    Aug. 22, 2019 - Brooks trades Andranik Armstrong and future considerations to Buffalo (OJHL) in exchange for Trevor Peca.
    https://www.brooksbandits.ca/media-ce...2019&nID=15782

  3. #583

    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Windham, NH
    Posts
    6,809

    Re: UML Recruiting, Building for 2018 and on

    Quote Originally Posted by UMLFan View Post
    2021 commit.


    The AJHL team took home the silver medal.

  4. #584

    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Windham, NH
    Posts
    6,809

    Re: UML Recruiting, Building for 2018 and on

    It appears recruit Jackson Sterrett will be playing for the Maryland Black Bears of the NAHL this season. Jackson played for Carleton Place of the CCHL last season.

    https://www.eliteprospects.com/playe...ckson-sterrett

  5. #585
    Rodent of Unusual Size Patman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Arlington, VA
    Posts
    22,969
    Quote Originally Posted by boblav1 View Post
    It appears recruit Jackson Sterrett will be playing for the Maryland Black Bears of the NAHL this season. Jackson played for Carleton Place of the CCHL last season.

    https://www.eliteprospects.com/playe...ckson-sterrett
    Guess I'll have to pop over to Bowie one of these nights.

  6. #586
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    nh
    Posts
    433

    Re: UML Recruiting, Building for 2018 and on

    Zohovs former recruit to play in Alaska

  7. #587

    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Windham, NH
    Posts
    6,809

    Re: UML Recruiting, Building for 2018 and on

    Quote Originally Posted by chiefs11 View Post
    Zohovs former recruit to play in Alaska
    Wow, a name from the past. I always wondered what the story was with him. If I remember correctly there were rumors about eligibility but he was announced as part of the incoming class and even listed on the roster and then he was gone. Oh well, ancient history. The best of luck to him in Alaska.

    Some of the recruits will be in action this weekend as the season begins for the BCHL, CCHL and the OJHL.

  8. #588
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    976

    Re: UML Recruiting, Building for 2018 and on

    Quote Originally Posted by boblav1 View Post
    Wow, a name from the past. I always wondered what the story was with him. If I remember correctly there were rumors about eligibility but he was announced as part of the incoming class and even listed on the roster and then he was gone. Oh well, ancient history. The best of luck to him in Alaska.

    Some of the recruits will be in action this weekend as the season begins for the BCHL, CCHL and the OJHL.
    Yeah, not sure we'll ever know the full story there. I'm surprised he's still eligible. I thought Mike McMahon reported he was no longer eligible because he signed a KHL contract and played in their major junior league. I wonder if the NCAA is making an exception because they screwed something up earlier. Strange.

  9. #589
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    976
    Quote Originally Posted by boblav1 View Post
    Recruit Andranik Armstrong is heading to the OJHL.



    https://www.brooksbandits.ca/media-ce...2019&nID=15782
    Hes still listed on the Buffalo roster at the moment, but I think hes going to play for Minot in the NAHL instead. Eliteprospects has Minot as his current team and hes in recent pictures on that teams twitter account.

  10. #590

    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Windham, NH
    Posts
    6,809

    Re: UML Recruiting, Building for 2018 and on

    Quote Originally Posted by Middle Street View Post
    Hes still listed on the Buffalo roster at the moment, but I think hes going to play for Minot in the NAHL instead. Eliteprospects has Minot as his current team and hes in recent pictures on that teams twitter account.
    Thanks for the update.

  11. #591
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    159

    Re: UML Recruiting, Building for 2018 and on

    Quote Originally Posted by boblav1 View Post
    Thanks for the update.
    Armstrong's also on the NAHL's college commitment list under Minot (remove the "s" from https in your browser):

    https://www.nahl.com/player-advancement/college/

  12. #592

    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Windham, NH
    Posts
    6,809

    Re: UML Recruiting, Building for 2018 and on

    Quote Originally Posted by FLHockeyMom View Post
    Armstrong's also on the NAHL's college commitment list under Minot (remove the "s" from https in your browser):

    https://www.nahl.com/player-advancement/college/
    The NAHL season begins next weekend.

  13. #593
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Nashua, NH
    Posts
    8,479

    Re: UML Recruiting, Building for 2018 and on

    Quote Originally Posted by Middle Street View Post
    New recruit: Brehdan Engum - 00' Defenseman

    https://www.eliteprospects.com/playe.../brehdan-engum

    Well, that didn't take long. He's already decommitted across to Heisenberg's site.
    Monty

    2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

  14. #594
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    976

    Re: UML Recruiting, Building for 2018 and on

    Quote Originally Posted by UMLFan View Post
    Well, that didn't take long. He's already decommitted across to Heisenberg's site.
    Hopefully it was just an error. It looks like the strike through has been removed from his name.

  15. #595
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Nashua, NH
    Posts
    8,479

    Re: UML Recruiting, Building for 2018 and on

    Quote Originally Posted by Middle Street View Post
    Hopefully it was just an error. It looks like the strike through has been removed from his name.
    Glad to see that.
    Monty

    2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

  16. #596
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    nh
    Posts
    433

    Re: UML Recruiting, Building for 2018 and on

    Meehan Sterrett sign nli

  17. #597

    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Windham, NH
    Posts
    6,809

    Re: UML Recruiting, Building for 2018 and on

    Quote Originally Posted by chiefs11 View Post
    Meehan Sterrett sign nli
    Thanks.


  18. #598
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    nh
    Posts
    433

    Re: UML Recruiting, Building for 2018 and on

    Scout Truman signs NLI

  19. #599

    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Windham, NH
    Posts
    6,809

    Re: UML Recruiting, Building for 2018 and on

    Quote Originally Posted by chiefs11 View Post
    Scout Truman signs NLI
    Last edited by boblav1; 11-18-2019 at 02:18 PM.

  20. #600

    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Windham, NH
    Posts
    6,809

    Re: UML Recruiting, Building for 2018 and on

    Roc Truman signed too.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •