This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.22 - The Genius of Donald Trump

You haven’t debunked anything you moron.

And yes “both sides” is one of the main tactics used by white supremacist groups. There are people to this day who defend Nazi Germany by saying the "the other side" committed atrocities as well.
    Last edited by trixR4kids; 11-01-2017, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Hey smart***, I asked you guys to answer it. Let's see it.
      Oh Alexis...if you cant scroll back even a couple of pages then even the gay frogs cant help you now.

That truck that just drove by...I am sure it was...(((nothing)))
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Trump said a judge born in Indiana wouldn't be adequate because he's Mexican. Debunk that.
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

I'm sure #101 won't hurt. At least one person's already tried, and I debunked every single one of them. If you're referring to that one, you have to try harder.
          So Alexis are you just going to ignore that it has been pointed out multiple times the DOJ went after him for his racist renters practices? Or is that just part of the liberal 1970s conspiracy?!?!? I know (((who))) is really to blame!!

We all know who you really are...you are Dubya supporting fake Anti-Globalist who, just like all the rest of the nutbars, sold out your need for individual freedoms the second Muhamed Blackstalin Harambe was out of office. You and your fellow waste of carbons are no different than religious types who espouse purity and chastity then knock some chick up cause she gave him a handy under the table. The only difference, you and the rest of the Infowars trolls dont realize the thing you hate the most is the clown you bend over and take it from every night. And I dont mean Trump...I mean your Daddy Alex and Steve Bannon. But I guess you cant rape the willing can you

Dont worry, they really love you though
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
            Trump said a judge born in Indiana wouldn't be adequate because he's Mexican. Debunk that.
            You mean Curiel, an admitted member of La Raza, a Mexican radical group, that presided over a complaint about Trump University? Funny thing is, I haven't seen a single full quote where Trump stated he's a Mexican. Heck, even NPR mentions "Mexican heritage", which is very different, because that states that an ancestor was Mexican. None of the available sources can provide a full quote; it was taken out of context.

Comment

I would get seriously dizzy if I spun everything as hard as frauddy. I'm surprised he can stay upright in front of his keyboard. Just one of the 33% or so of the people in this country who are lost and will never come back. Sad!!

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                So Alexis are you just going to ignore that it has been pointed out multiple times the DOJ went after him for his racist renters practices? Or is that just part of the liberal 1970s conspiracy?!?!? I know (((who))) is really to blame!!
                And yet, no findings from it? You'd think that'd be plastered all over the place... Nope, just an accusation, no conviction. Sorry charlie, pointing the finger doesn't mean he actually did it.

Comment

And yet, no findings from it? You'd think that'd be plastered all over the place... Nope, just an accusation, no conviction. Sorry charlie, pointing the finger doesn't mean he actually did it.
                  The findings were that he racially discriminated in terms of the prices he and his father quoted for black vs white families. Then he paid a settlement.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                    The findings were that he racially discriminated in terms of the prices he and his father quoted for black vs white families. Then he paid a settlement.
                    Wouldn't his father have been in charge, then? His father's sins are now his?

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      Nope, he was in charge of it.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

He was president at the time, so no, you're wrong again per usual. And you're still asking people to do the work for you.
                        Last edited by trixR4kids; 11-01-2017, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                          First off, I've come to the conclusing that you're not a real person but rather a Russian bot......

BTW, is it true that writing "Nyet Spasibo" in response to one of your posts f's up your program?
                          ......................................************ **************####################@@@@@@&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&((((((((((((^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                          Holy SH !T, It works!
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Funny that Trump is talking about terrorism and not talking about how it is bad "on both sides". I wonder what is different in this case as opposed to the others?
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Funny that Trump is talking about terrorism and not talking about how it is bad "on both sides". I wonder what is different in this case as opposed to the others?
                              OK wise guy, what's provoking it, then?

Comment

I can't imagine. Maybe Flaggy knows?
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X