This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.22 - The Genius of Donald Trump

Hell, Papadopoulos plead guilty in July or August and that was sealed until yesterday.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      He's just some inexperienced volunteer kid. Who, you know, became a foreign policy advisor to a major party nominee. The usual stuff.
      One of the first five people Trumpy named as foreign policy advisers to the campaign. Wonder why that would have been?

Along with Carter Page, a known target for recruitment as an asset by Russian intelligence agents.

All these people at the top of the Trump campaign with known ties to Russia. But no collusion going on whatsoever.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I'm pretty sure that after yesterday's fiasco, Trump instructed John Kelly to get out there and say the absolute dumbest thing he could think of to try to change the story. I'm sure Kelly justifies all this because he thinks he's keeping us all from nuclear holocaust(and probably isn't far off), but man, what a way to flush away an otherwise distinguished career.
        Originally posted by dicaslover
        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

And people wonder why I don't read MSM... I can just get it all right here.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Hell, Papadopoulos plead guilty in July or August and that was sealed until yesterday.
            And the best thing about this is that no news of it leaked out into the media. Trumpkins must be crapping themselves wondering what they said to this guy during that time.

Word is Trumpy is fuming about the indictments, watching them on TV and calling his lawyers. top WH staffers are said to be freaking out. Why, if there wasn't any collusion?
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              *Technically* that happened Oct 1. But, as you suggest, the wheels have been turning for months. And it's interesting to hear suggestions that he was wired recently.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                And the best thing about this is that no news of it leaked out into the media. Trumpkins must be crapping themselves wondering what they said to this guy during that time.

Word is Trumpy is fuming about the indictments, watching them on TV and calling his lawyers. top WH staffers are said to be freaking out. Why, if there wasn't any collusion?
                For most people, the more and the louder the claims of no collusion makes me think that there is actual collusion. If they broke no laws, they should have nothing at all to worry about. If it's being made up, then the lawyers should be able to prove that within a few hours.

And given the speed of this, with the opposite party in power, it very much backs the idea that the legal argument against Secretary Clinton is total BS. They had hours and hours and hours to get her to slip up, but that didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                  I'm pretty sure that after yesterday's fiasco, Trump instructed John Kelly to get out there and say the absolute dumbest thing he could think of to try to change the story. I'm sure Kelly justifies all this because he thinks he's keeping us all from nuclear holocaust(and probably isn't far off), but man, what a way to flush away an otherwise distinguished career.
                  It was a bit weird seeing Kelly talk about Confederate Monuments in my Facebook feed this morning. I mean it was on Laura Ingraham's show so he is playing to the audience but still...
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                    I'm pretty sure that after yesterday's fiasco, Trump instructed John Kelly to get out there and say the absolute dumbest thing he could think of to try to change the story.
                    This morning Dr. Mrs. yelled "OH FOR F-CK'S SAKE" so loudly I thought the cats had destroyed our kitchen.

She was just reading Kelly's comments.

This WH is The Gong Show.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                      For most people, the more and the louder the claims of no collusion makes me think that there is actual collusion. If they broke no laws, they should have nothing at all to worry about. If it's being made up, then the lawyers should be able to prove that within a few hours.

And given the speed of this, with the opposite party in power, it very much backs the idea that the legal argument against Secretary Clinton is total BS. They had hours and hours and hours to get her to slip up, but that didn't happen.
                      Did you ever think it was because she wasn't ever actually investigated by the people who are supposed to be doing this? Uranium One is clear as day. But no, y'all have to keep shouting because you lost an election. What a bunch of whining babies.

Comment

What I like about this is the way the investigation is proceeding makes sense, which is you start bagging people, then they cooperate to save their own skin, then higher up people start getting nabbed. And so on and so on. Flynn then Kushner then Trump Jr then.....

IIRC the Watergate investigation didn't break out until AFTER the 5 plumbers were sentenced, with one of them informed Judge Sirica (sp?) afterwards and revealed a wider plot.
                        Last edited by Rover; 10-31-2017, 09:22 AM.
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                          What I like about this is the way the investigation is proceeding makes sense, which is you start bagging people, then they cooperate to save their own skin, then higher up people start getting nabbed. And so on and so on. Flynn then Kushner then Trump Jr then.....

IIRC the Watergate investigation didn't break out until AFTER the 5 plumbers were sentenced, with one of them informed Judge Sirica (sp?) afterwards and revealed a wider plot.
                          I believe Napolitano mentioned this exact same thing on Fox Snooze over the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                            And who was highly bragged about by dump himself. Quite publicly.

The backtracking by these guys and fox is better than Michael Jackson.
                            Ooooh, you said George Papadopoulos. Yeah, I remember him - he was a low level volunteer - totally went rogue. I thought you said Nick Papagiorgio. Never heard of that guy.

/Trump

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              I believe Napolitano mentioned this exact same thing on Fox Snooze over the weekend.
                              The parallels are uncanny at this point and expect lots of lazy and easy comparisons out of the talking heads in the coming months...
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                                The parallels are uncanny at this point and expect lots of lazy and easy comparisons out of the talking heads in the coming months...
                                So you admit yourself to be a talking head?

Comment

Working...
                                X