This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.22 - The Genius of Donald Trump

At this point, I’m hoping Mueller finds that Manafort helped trump launder Russian money into his campaign and the GOP election funds. In fact, I wouldn’t be shocked to find that’s exactly why Mueller is pressuring Manafort first.

We already know Mueller brought in experts in that field. It just makes too much sense. We know Manafort is a real player in Russian money laundering. I’m fairly confident Trump has been doing the same thing with his personal finances. It’s not a leap of logic to think they would be stupid enough to do it with their campaign.

Imagine if they all ended up in jail and we had meaningful campaign finance reform.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      At this point, I’m hoping Mueller finds that Manafort helped trump launder Russian money into his campaign and the GOP election funds. In fact, I wouldn’t be shocked to find that’s exactly why Mueller is pressuring Manafort first.

We already know Mueller brought in experts in that field. It just makes too much sense. We know Manafort is a real player in Russian money laundering. I’m fairly confident Trump has been doing the same thing with his personal finances. It’s not a leap of logic to think they would be stupid enough to do it with their campaign.

Imagine if they all ended up in jail and we had meaningful campaign finance reform.
      That's the wet dream, so it won't happen. (C) Scooby

On another note, as a moderate lib, CNN.com's headline is giving me the lulz right now...they've gone all in.

Comment

Newt on Hannity backtracking as I predicted.

I can't figure out after watching FOX why Hillary isn't in jail?
        Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 10-30-2017, 08:41 PM.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I can't figure out after watching FOX why Hillary isn't in jail?
          Because Comey and Mueller are Liberal spies!!
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"Give me a break, the speculation is so insane right now," former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski said on Fox News Saturday morning. "What we should be focusing on are the continued lies of the Clinton administration, are the continued fallacies that they perpetuate."
            Where is the wormhole where I can traverse space/time to the country with the Clinton Adminstration?
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Hannity's argument tonight was that Papadopoulos was just a naive 29-year-old kid, who didn't know you're not supposed to lie to the FBI
              Originally posted by dicaslover
              Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
              Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                Where is the wormhole where I can traverse space/time to the country with the Clinton Adminstration?
                "Trump officials did this..."

"But, BUT...HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (did something that is blown way out of proportion by the Goopers, and not remotely similar).

Frauddy is a total fraud. InfoWars links everywhere, getting paid per click. There are airline/CC bloggers that do the same with Amex and Chase, I've seen that gig already.

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                  Hannity's argument tonight was that Papadopoulos was just a naive 29-year-old kid, who didn't know you're not supposed to lie to the FBI
                  He's just some inexperienced volunteer kid. Who, you know, became a foreign policy advisor to a major party nominee. The usual stuff.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                    I love Richard painter. He said tonight that we should all follow papadopoullus.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                      We really should be investigating the Reagan administration...the Iran Contra affair is a national threat.
                      Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        He's just some inexperienced volunteer kid. Who, you know, became a foreign policy advisor to a major party nominee. The usual stuff.
                        And who was highly bragged about by dump himself. Quite publicly.

The backtracking by these guys and fox is better than Michael Jackson.

Comment

I heard something interesting on CBS This Morning. There were indictment numbers missing beteeen Papadopoulos and Manafort. Might indicate there are other who have been indicted and are cooperating.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            I heard something interesting on CBS This Morning. There were indictment numbers missing beteeen Papadopoulos and Manafort. Might indicate there are other who have been indicted and are cooperating.
                            Are the indictments numbered as they drop or earlier in the process? It might just indicate there are others in the pipeline which I don't think anybody doubts.

Indictment bingo cards are going to be popular.

Do indictments have to be publicly announced or can they be confidential to protect the indictee and give the Feds more leverage?
                            Last edited by Kepler; 10-31-2017, 08:31 AM.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Are the indictments numbered as they drop or earlier in the process? It might just indicate there are others in the pipeline which I don't think anybody doubts.

Indictment bingo cards are going to be popular.

Do indictments have to be publicly announced or can they be confidential to protect the indictee and give the Feds more leverage?
                              They were sealed until Monday; they have to be eventually made public in order for the person to surrender to authorities, or be found as such.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                They were sealed until Monday; they have to be eventually made public in order for the person to surrender to authorities, or be found as such.
                                Thank you.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X