Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Minnesota State - turbocharging the Mavericks

Re: Minnesota State - turbocharging the Mavericks

Quote Originally Posted by shelfit View Post
    Not impressed with the "fairly new coaching administration" as you phrased it. Harrington's time is done. Goofy never was a hockey coach to begin with and never will be. Thank goodness for Shari. As for your last sentence, good thing the sky comes all the way down to meet the ground.
    We will all give you another shot to re-read your original quote. You took a stab at a coach by name so I figured I would reply. Believe it or not there is reason to mention 1980, yes 80' Olympics. So please shelfit, let us know you are not from another planet and apologize to the coach you do not like and you do not know. Your hockey knowledge is at stake here

Quote Originally Posted by Fiveholio View Post
    We will all give you another shot to re-read your original quote. You took a stab at a coach by name so I figured I would reply. Believe it or not there is reason to mention 1980, yes 80' Olympics. So please shelfit, let us know you are not from another planet and apologize to the coach you do not like and you do not know. Your hockey knowledge is at stake here
    Lol, ok newbie, like I feel intimidated by a cornholio like you. You might want to re-read your post....I'm sure you meant to put '80 instead of 80' unless that's the way they do things on your planet. Cute try though! LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by shelfit View Post
    Lol, ok newbie, like I feel intimidated by a cornholio like you. You might want to re-read your post....I'm sure you meant to put '80 instead of 80' unless that's the way they do things on your planet. Cute try though! LMAO
    I would say a typing or grammatical error are minor compared to not knowing who a person is before you slander them on a forum. If you're looking for technical errors you will find them everywhere. I'm sure you knew who he was before you posted. I'm also sure you know more than anyone else about coaching.

I would say a typing or grammatical error are minor compared to not knowing who a person is before you slander them on a forum. If you're looking for technical errors you will find them everywhere. I'm sure you knew who he was before you posted. I'm also sure you know more than anyone else about coaching.
    Yawn, you're both boring and lame.....so unworthy of my time. You remind me of another idiot here, peckerchecker. Oh wait, same guy! What a surprise. Yawn again. Done with you, little man. Buh bye!

Piece of advice - that thing lives to generate hate. Ignore it, do not respond to it even if it appears to be making a serious comment.

MSU downed British Columbia 2-0 in exhibition hockey this afternoon

From 1993-2008, Harrington was the head hockey coach at Saint John's University in Collegeville, Minnesota. Harrington turned around a listless program at Saint John's. By his fourth season he had guided SJU to a school-record 26-6-1 mark, the school's first conference championship since 1950, the school's first conference playoff championship, the school's first NCAA tournament berth and an NCAA third-place victory. In 15 seasons at Saint John's he has a career record of 241-142-31 (.620). He has won five MIAC titles, four MIAC playoff championships and has advanced to the NCAA tournament five times. Harrington is the school leader in career wins

Quote Originally Posted by oggie View Post
    From 1993-2008, Harrington was the head hockey coach at Saint John's University in Collegeville, Minnesota. Harrington turned around a listless program at Saint John's. By his fourth season he had guided SJU to a school-record 26-6-1 mark, the school's first conference championship since 1950, the school's first conference playoff championship, the school's first NCAA tournament berth and an NCAA third-place victory. In 15 seasons at Saint John's he has a career record of 241-142-31 (.620). He has won five MIAC titles, four MIAC playoff championships and has advanced to the NCAA tournament five times. Harrington is the school leader in career wins
    Say now...Don't you go mucking things up with facts.
    I could give up pizza but I don't want to be considered a quitter.

Really??!!

Anyone not using their flohockey pass this weekend?

Congratulations to Abby Levy on being named WCHA Rookie of the week!

The Rafters of The Schott & The OSU Ice Rink

Friday's game ended in a 4-0 win for the Buckeyes. But at least the Maverick Power Play looked Turbo Charged!

For further details, checkout the Ohio State Buckeyes 2018-19 thread. Hope you'll enjoy my "Unofficial Three Stars" post that appears there.

Quote Originally Posted by pgb-ohio View Post
    Friday's game ended in a 4-0 win for the Buckeyes. But at least the Maverick Power Play looked Turbo Charged!

For further details, checkout the Ohio State Buckeyes 2018-19 thread. Hope you'll enjoy my "Unofficial Three Stars" post that appears there.
    Thanks for posting the three stars, always an accurate summary. The MSU PP is a bright spot.

Quote Originally Posted by agfire View Post
    Thanks for posting the three stars, always an accurate summary. The MSU PP is a bright spot.
    Appreciate the vote of confidence! The 3 Stars for Saturday's game are now posted. Hope they're up to standard.

Appreciate the vote of confidence! The 3 Stars for Saturday's game are now posted. Hope they're up to standard.
    Yes, very good. I like the fairness you show in your evaluations.

Quote Originally Posted by agfire View Post
    Yes, very good. I like the fairness you show in your evaluations.
    Well, you're pumping up my tires pretty good, and I'm grateful. Fairness is indeed a conscious goal.

Naturally my first motivation is to support the Buckeyes. But very sincerely, I also want to support both the Women's WCHA and Women's Hockey as a whole. If it's working out that way, the effort is worthwhile.

Well, you're pumping up my tires pretty good, and I'm grateful. Fairness is indeed a conscious goal.

Naturally my first motivation is to support the Buckeyes. But very sincerely, I also want to support both the Women's WCHA and Women's Hockey as a whole. If it's working out that way, the effort is worthwhile.
    Honestly speaking, no one does it better.

Quote Originally Posted by Puckdrop14 View Post
    Honestly speaking, no one does it better.
    I've always known you to have keen eye for the game, even when we disagree on some nuance. So coming from you, this means a lot. Thanks.

But please don't go totally Carly Simon and "feel sad for the rest."

Let's go RED!

Winning record after 8 games, awesome goalie, this thread title may be true after all! After UW, they have totally 4 winnable games and I'm actually a little worried UW might get caught with their breezers down 1 game this weekend.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Most definitely a much improved team this year. Goaltending is a real bright spot and the freshmen and sophomores seem to be playing well. Kolstad has really stepped up her game too.

Thread Information