Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Where is everyone?
    Pit stop at BWI, fun time in Boston yesterday.

Comment

• Re: Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

The Good: I have new (to me) bedroom furniture that's of decent quality, and got it for free.
      The Bad: Oh wow, that stuff was heavy. My lower back and arms have been killing me all day. It doesn't help that I've not been able to weight lift since injuring my shoulder. Some day that'll be remedied.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Home again home again jiggedy jig. Last day of my Thu Clinical group. Sad. THey were a great group.

Good Evening Lodge!

Comment

Good evening Lodge.

Decided to upgrade our iPhones today. Got rid of our prehistoric iPhone 5's and got iPhone 7's. Mine was a 32gb and Mrs. g had a 16gb. Upgraded to 256gb.

At work we had a staff photo this morning. In light of all the stuff going on in the headlines lately........in one of the pics the guys had their hands in the air.

Getting stuff ready as little gII and I have a pheasant hunt planned for this Saturday.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
            Good evening Lodge.

Decided to upgrade our iPhones today. Got rid of our prehistoric iPhone 5's and got iPhone 7's. Mine was a 32gb and Mrs. g had a 16gb. Upgraded to 256gb.

At work we had a staff photo this morning. In light of all the stuff going on in the headlines lately........in one of the pics the guys had their hands in the air.

Getting stuff ready as little gII and I have a pheasant hunt planned for this Saturday.
            heh.

Comment

s’upp y’all
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Dear work: my building has lag on our stuff b/c you are too cheap to get me a server. And when Punjeet asks me to ID the slowdown by looking at code, I have no effing clue what he's talking about, so don't do that anymore. Furthermore, don't do that during crunch time without notice. I cannot do my job if Punjeet has control of my computer. Feckin' noobs.

Other than that, the play was phenomenal.

Edit: his name (I guess it could be her? It was via IM) was really Punjeet.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                  East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                  Northeast Regional:
                  West Regional: 2015, 2021
                  Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                  Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Has anyone checked on Ralph this morning?

Comment

Mookie is atop his hotel on the roof bar, and suddenly incredibly anxious
                      As in not sure if he can walk to the steps to get in the elevator

Comment

Someone must have noticed

They brought Mookie more spicy peanuts

Distracted for now while enjoying another Thai mojito

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          Has anyone checked on Ralph this morning?
                          Did you check under the *HT?
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            Did you check under the *HT?
                            Try to avoid that.....

Girl just walked past Mookie with a wife beater on that read "no bra club"

But of course under it....

(Oh that's "a" girl. Not THE girl )

Comment

Good morning Lodge. Just got off the phone with our Help(less) Desk. Wasn't able to get online on my work laptop. Now I can. So maybe they are actually the Help(ful) Desk after all.

Woke up at 3am with one of my headaches. Didn't want to take one of my Imitrex till later as I feel they only work for about 12 hours. Finally took it at 4pm. Had some cookies left over from my flight here on Wednesday so I ate a few of those so I wouldn't be taking it on an empty stomach. Went back to bed. Headache went away. Got up about 6:30 or so. Checked email on phone, etc. Decided to go out to breakfast. Felt I needed some fresh air. Having been here before, I remembered there was an Original Pancake House about 5 minutes away. Still felt off, didn't finish. Now back in my room. I have a conference call at 9:30 CT but we don't need to be onsite till about noon, so I'm going to nap a bit more. This is not the time to get sick.

Last night we did a team dinner. It was a Mexican restaurant. I don't like Mexican food. I was a little annoyed the girl who booked the reservation didn't ask the team about it and just booked. And my boss told us we all had to go. It wasn't like I could back out and go to Shake Shack, which is in the plaza where this hotel is. I think the food didn't agree with me. I may dine on my own tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                                Woke up at 3am with one of my headaches. Didn't want to take one of my Imitrex till later as I feel they only work for about 12 hours. Finally took it at 4pm.
                                So now you're good until tomorrow!
                                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                                2023 National Champions
                                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                                Northeast Regional:
                                West Regional: 2015, 2021
                                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X