No announcement yet.

UMass Lowell 17/18 Season Thread: 21 Year Old Freshman Eating BU's Lunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMass Lowell 17/18 Season Thread: 21 Year Old Freshman Eating BU's Lunch

Poor david quinn, everything is just stacked against him. Can't even get a fair shake from the refs. Jack taught him well.

Comment

Masters 2nd suspension of the year
      Tully Rink Rat
      Dick Umile Told Me To Go Fudge Myself Club
      Youngstar
      UML Class of 09

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        Poor david quinn, everything is just stacked against him. Can't even get a fair shake from the refs. Jack taught him well.
        Dope.

Comment

Sick reply, tater. Go cry yourself to sleep now.

Comment

I couldn't believe hickey only got 2 minutes. That play is usually a guaranteed 5 in college hockey. Considering he wasn't tossed, probably why he got the game suspension.
            I don't really recall the Masters one so I can't comment- could have been bad but I wasn't paying attention.

The Hickey one I saw. A bit... confusing. I can't imagine what made them not call a 5. That kind of stuff is usually a no brainer.

Comment

Nah. Jack woulda gotten it done. He was much more subtle that Quinn. Quinn just whines. Jackie was eloquent in his whining.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                I don't really recall the Masters one so I can't comment- could have been bad but I wasn't paying attention.

The Hickey one I saw. A bit... confusing. I can't imagine what made them not call a 5. That kind of stuff is usually a no brainer.
                The Nick Master hit was in the corner near the end of the 1st period. The hit was high and I believe made some contact to the head.
                What did you say?
                Who own the Chiefs?
                What did he say?
                Owns! Owns!

Comment

Tyler Wall making the start tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by gochiefs View Post
                    The Nick Master hit was in the corner near the end of the 1st period. The hit was high and I believe made some contact to the head.
                    OK, I remember that one. It wasn't nice

Comment

Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
                      Tyler Wall making the start tonight.
                      1st shot on Wall is a BU goal
                      What did you say?
                      Who own the Chiefs?
                      What did he say?
                      Owns! Owns!

Comment

Originally posted by gochiefs View Post
                        1st shot on Wall is a BU goal
                        24 shots in 1 period? That is embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                          24 shots in 1 period? That is embarrassing.
                          7-2 after two is embarrassing. Hernberg finally in.
                          Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                          2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                          2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                          2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                          2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

and down hill from there. From radio feed Wall was not really at fault. Not as bad as the loss to UMO many moons ago but close. Ugh

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                              and down hill from there. From radio feed Wall was not really at fault. Not as bad as the loss to UMO many moons ago but close. Ugh
                              I watched the first period... the third one maybe he’d like back with a better reaction... if he were “on his game”... but the defense has seriously lost its discipline

The whole team lacks the crispness we have come to expect. It’s hard to watch
                              BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                              Skating Friar Jersey
                              AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                              UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                              Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                                I watched the first period... the third one maybe he’d like back with a better reaction... if he were “on his game”... but the defense has seriously lost its discipline

The whole team lacks the crispness we have come to expect. It’s hard to watch
                                I didn't see the game so I can only imagine how bad it was. It seems like Wall can't catch a break this season. A tough way to go into the break. According to box score defenseman Avni Berisha played forward tonight? Is the forward depth that thin? Where's Burchett, Winkler and Paskus?

Norm's post game interview.
                                http://www.goriverhawks.com/news/201...es-finale.aspx

It was bad.
                                https://youtu.be/OBieejbr138
                                Last edited by boblav1; 12-09-2017, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X