Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UND 2017-2018 Season Thread

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
    Just scored 4 tickets for Saturday nights game at face value. Yes!!!!!!!
    Further proof that the rivalry is nowhere near what it used to be.
    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
      Further proof that the rivalry is nowhere near what it used to be.
      Say what? Got them from a friend who isn't out to make a buck. The rivalry is as strong as ever and Friday and Saturday will prove that. Your post made no sense whatsoever
      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Say what? Got them from a friend who isn't out to make a buck. The rivalry is as strong as ever and Friday and Saturday will prove that. Your post made no sense whatsoever
        I *shudder* agree with icehawk. Apparently he had a connection. I still hate UND more than WI. Or MI. Hoping to secure updates on the game on Friday, as I have other things going on that prevent me from internetting.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good read from the officials side
          http://www.grandforksherald.com/spor...innesota-games
          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Minnesota returned some of their allotment. I get Minnesota fans don't give a crap anymore.
            "My greatest achievement."
            Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
              Minnesota returned some of their allotment. I get Minnesota fans don't give a crap anymore.
              They give a crap; they just don't have as much disposable income as Nodaks.

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
                They wouldn't know how to react to a packed arena anyways. Best they stay home.
                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Since they don't show up for their games when they are in the Twin Cities, it was probably foolish of us to assume they might try to attend a game elsewhere. Should have saved the postage and not sent them any tickets in the first place.
                  That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                    I blame Mark Dayton.
                    "My greatest achievement."
                    Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

tDon has spoken
                      http://www.grandforksherald.com/spor...got-do-youtube
                      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                        Thankfully they don't live in a god forsaken flatland with only one thing to do, so they have other stuff they can spend money on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                          Thankfully they don't live in a god forsaken flatland with only one thing to do, so they have other stuff they can spend money on.
                          And are relevant enough for a TV deal. How these games aren't televised nationally is a travesty. UND owns the rights. Guess the product isn't appealing.
                          @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                          On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                          High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                            And are relevant enough for a TV deal. How these games aren't televised nationally is a travesty. UND owns the rights. Guess the product isn't appealing.
                            If they were playing someone relevant like say Denver then I'm sure it would be on nationally.
                            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                              Rosemaling clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                                UND doesn’t own the rights. Midco has the broadcast rights for home games. I’ve never been a fan of Midco as they always think small. They don’t want it nationally because subscribers of local cable competitors would have access then. Pretty ridiculous.

PS College hockey in general isn’t appealing nationally.

Comment

Working...
                                X