• Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
    They can't score.
    That solves it. I would of never come up with that
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Re: UND 2017-2018 Season Thread

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
      Too bad Berry didn't think of that sooner.
      Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

• Originally posted by icehawk View Post
        Honestly, this was where I thought Nodak would be this season after how much they lost 2 years ago and then this past year. When they started the season so well, I was like 'how is this possible?' Gersich and Poganski were their best returning forwards IMO and I didn't think from watching them over the previous couple seasons that those two were good enough playmakers to lead a team contending for a league title.
        Originally posted by SJHovey
        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
        Originally posted by Brenthoven
        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
          Honestly, this was where I thought Nodak would be this season after how much they lost 2 years ago and then this past year. When they started the season so well, I was like 'how is this possible?' Gersich and Poganski were their best returning forwards IMO and I didn't think from watching them over the previous couple seasons that those two were good enough playmakers to lead a team contending for a league title.
          And you are right. It's why they aren't contending for the league title. You know your team is in trouble when your leading scorer is 85th in the country, and is a defenseman (which was the case a few weeks ago - it may have changed since).

Comment

• Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
            No argument here. Could use Jost this season as this team has no finishers. Will not be surprised one bit if they miss the tourney not to mention the Frozen Faceiff at the X. With that said the moment I doubt a UND team they prove me wrong. Obviously a huge weekend in Omaha coming up. They get swept and the fat lady will be warming up
            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
              I don't think many UND fans will disagree with this assessment.

Losing is not fun, but it is kind of amusing to watch those fans who are so quick to pick up the torches and pitchforks when things don't go well.
              Last edited by burd; 02-14-2018, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                I don't think many UND fans will disagree with this assessment.

Losing is not fun, but it is kind of amusing to watch those fans who are so quick to pick up the torches and pitchforks when things don't go well.
                I’d say many fan bases tend to pick up the torches and pitchforks when things don’t go the way they want. At least programs that are of the elite and UND is definitely one of them. 15 years in a row in the big tourney and things are getting dicey if not making it this year. Fans are a bit panicky and I don’t blame them.
                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Not looking good for the boys in green and white. Team is trending the wrong way at the wrong time of the year. Team may not make the Frozen Faceoff at the X let alone the National tourney.
                  Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Step it up, boys. With us out of the picture 😡 (again), I'm on your side (again).
                    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

• Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                      Step it up, boys. With us out of the picture 😡 (again), I'm on your side (again).
                      They stepped up last night as in a shutout. Once again this is one hard team to figure out but that was obviously a huge win.
                      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

I was at both games. Played much better Saturday. Defense is a issue and not being able to put the puck in the net. Shot directly into the goalie all weekend. Baxter was a good arena but a nightmare to drive out of.

Comment

This looks like a good pick up:

http://undhockey.areavoices.com/?p=111494

Comment

• Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
                            This looks like a good pick up:

http://undhockey.areavoices.com/?p=111494
                            I’ve heard and read nothing but good things about him. Great pick up.
                            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

More on Huber - looks like a great addition.

http://undhockey.areavoices.com/?p=111504

Comment

The ol’ 3 goal lead comes back to haunt once again. To the bottom dwellers in Miami no doubt. Unacceptable
                                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X