Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colgate 2017-18

Originally posted by ColSkate65 View Post
    IMHO probably best to pay the $10 bucks and stay home...
    Hopefully all the support people can get to the rink. Then everyone needs to worry about power outages, lines down, etc.

If a travel ban gets imposed will they cancel the game?
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
    Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
      Hopefully all the support people can get to the rink. Then everyone needs to worry about power outages, lines down, etc.

If a travel ban gets imposed will they cancel the game?
      According to Syracuse dot com, there is a travel ban in effect for Madison County right now.

Comment

State of Emergency in Rome as well. Hopefully Shabby didn't travel...

Comment

From Colgate Men’s Hockey Twitter account, seven minutes ago...
          GAME DAY! A little snow can't keep us from getting the playoffs started tonight! Puck drop vs. RPI is set for 7 PM! #GoGate

Comment

Originally posted by iowabasedtraveler View Post
            From Colgate Men’s Hockey Twitter account, seven minutes ago...
            GAME DAY! A little snow can't keep us from getting the playoffs started tonight! Puck drop vs. RPI is set for 7 PM! #GoGate
            If it's not permissible to drive around, not sure how staff and participants are going to get there... but it's possible the ban could lift by then.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              If it's not permissible to drive around, not sure how staff and participants are going to get there... but it's possible the ban could lift by then.
              I agree. I am holed up in the University Inn, just wondering from where my next meal is going to come. Nobody even wants to deliver a pizza to me right now. he he he

Comment

I agree. I am holed up in the University Inn, just wondering from where my next meal is going to come. Nobody even wants to deliver a pizza to me right now. he he he
                Magro's wasn't too bad last time I was there, and that's a short walk down the road... Definitely wouldn't recommend what's across the street even in this situation...

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  Magro's wasn't too bad last time I was there, and that's a short walk down the road... Definitely wouldn't recommend what's across the street even in this situation...
                  Yes, I like Magro’s Italian sub sandwich. My problem is that I wear ankle-foot-leg braces and use a cane, so even a short walk in these conditions is a bit of a challenge. The snow-covered hills I mentioned earlier were also a bit of a challenge with my hand-controls. Heck, showering each day with my “drop feet” condition is a challenge. he he he

Comment

My dam snowblower broke down, I'm not sure if I can even get outta my driveway. Could be a real test for my Audi Quattro to get to Hammy . If there's a travel ban in Madison county how's Anyone gonna get there ? My guess here is 12-15 inches SO FAR !
                    It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                      My dam snowblower broke down, I'm not sure if I can even get outta my driveway. Could be a real test for my Audi Quattro to get to Hammy . If there's a travel ban in Madison county how's Anyone gonna get there ? My guess here is 12-15 inches SO FAR !
                      Just measured it at 17" in my front yard here in Hammy. Plows are going by though, little sidewalk plow just came through as well. Hope to see you tonight at the '65!

Comment

There's a travel ban !
                        It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Shabby should be the bellweather; if he can’t go, the game should be postponed.

On the bright side, when potential recruits ask about our subpar attendance we can blame it on the weather and not an apathetic fan base. Total win!

Comment

So, there is a hockey game tonight, thoughts? Does the lack of fans hurt ‘gate or are they just the better team and roll. I do think that the third period last week was a “we have this” type of mentality not a lack of skill

Comment

• Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                              There's a travel ban !
                              Just read the Madison County Sheriff Office’s release... the travel ban expires at 5 p.m.

Comment

Just read the Madison County Sheriff Office’s release... the travel ban expires at 5 p.m.
                                Good news. Should give enough time to get there. Sorry, RPI's gettin' some represent.

Comment

Working...
                                X