Big game Friday vs Union.

BUMP
    You wouldn't know it here.
    It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

• Re: Colgate 2017-18

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
      You wouldn't know it here.
      Everyone's waiting in line at the newly opened Chick-Fil-A.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Everyone's waiting in line at the newly opened Chick-Fil-A.
        Where?
        Colgate '09

Comment

New chic-fil-a is in Cicero. But anyways three points means we are a lock, but remember it is three points with QUs results included. So if we win tonight and QU ties or loses we are home, if we lose but QU loses we only need a tie. So chances looking good but in no way secure as Clarkson and SLU really have nothing to ply for

Comment

If Q-Pac loses tonight I'm pretty sure we're in. Say we lose to Union tonight, we're two points ahead of Q-Pac still.
            Saturday we lose to RPI and q-Pac beats Clarkson, we're tied in points at 20.

First tiebreaker is head to head which is 1-1
            Second tiebreaker is record against top 4 which Gate leads 2-4-1 to 1-5-1 But, lol. If we lose to Union and Q-Pac beats Clarkson it's even at 2-5-1 to 2-5-1
            Third tiebreaker is wins which gate leads with nine to eight, we beat RPI only and Q-Pac sweeps we BOTH have 10.
            Fourth tiebreaker is record against top 8 Colgate leads 5-7-2 vs 4-9-2 They both have one game left against top 8 Gate vs Union and Q-Pac vs Clarkson. So, we lose to Union and Q-Pac beats Clarkson we win 5-8-2 vs 5-9-2 hope I did this right.
            After all that just beat RPI and we're in.
            Last edited by sshablak; 02-23-2018, 10:13 AM.

Comment

quality work Shabby...

Comment

• Looks like the channel Eleven Sports is airing tonight’s game. Verizon Fios Channel 597. Sadly, I don’t subscribe to it.

A win tonight gives us home ice next weekend. We would win the “record vs top 4” tiebreaker with Quinnipiac.
                Colgate '09

Comment

I would like to see more than just home ice; would really like to avoid Yale, Princeton or Quinnipiac in the first round.

Any word on Point tonight?

Comment

0-0 after one we played a great first period outplaying them. Two great scoring chances but we didn't score. Free streaming too, go to Union sight here on forum and just click on the stream. 8.95 thru Union College.

Comment

I believe the second tie breaker is wins in the league. Not too four

Comment

You're right 2# is league wins, I left that out, we're ahead 9-8

Comment

Union played better in second but their goal was totally lucky bouncing off a Raider chest. 1-0 U after two

Comment

SLU ahead 2-1 over Q-Pac after two...huge!

Comment

So if my math is right, we get a home game with a Yale tie, a QU loss, Princeton tie , or a Colgate win

Comment

Good game tonight, we deserved at minimum a tie. Scoring with 48 seconds left, held Union to zero shots in OT despite getting a penalty called against Mckeckney. Union had about 20 shots and hardly even tested Point. Probably was about the easiest game he's had this year. A point I didn't think we'd get. Gotta go look at the standings, think we need to win tomorrow night but a tie "might" do it also.

Comment

Working...
                                X