Colgate 2017-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Good news. Should give enough time to get there. Sorry, RPI's gettin' some represent.
    Bring it on!!

he he he

Comment

• Re: Colgate 2017-18

FlagDUDE and Iowa you guys should sit on different sides of the rink and see if you can hold a conversation as you might be the only two there

Comment

Good luck 'Gate! Hope the weather doesn't keep many away.
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
        Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• At the Class of 1965 Arena now. Workers arriving. Parking lot being re-plowed.

Comment

Just broke the 20" barrier in CNY. Travel ban is in effect. Will try to stream tonight....
            COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

Originally posted by iowabasedtraveler View Post
              Just read the Madison County Sheriff Office’s release... the travel ban expires at 5 p.m.
              Now expires at midnight. http://www.syracuse.com/weather/inde..._midnight.html

Comment

• Originally posted by JCrawford View Post
                Uh, oh, and I drove across town illegally at 4:45 p.m. Naturally I had a cop following me, too.

Comment

Sitting home bumming, hit watch on the Gate site and it says "404 Oops you'r lost" No score on womens game anywhere either. What the hell is going on ? I'm very ****ed. Can I say that ??
                  It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

• Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                    Sitting home bumming, hit watch on the Gate site and it says "404 Oops you'r lost" No score on womens game anywhere either. What the hell is going on ? I'm very ****ed. Can I say that ??
                    So far, we deserve the win as, overall, we are out-playing them. Having said that, we came out totally flat to start the second. Frustrating at tournament time.

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                      Try the ECAC website if you don't get thru on the 'Gate site. You will have to pay $10.00 to see it on Boxcast. Ugh! Leave it to the good old ECAC brass to turn off their fans come playoff time. It's 2-1 Gate right now; announcer is not John McGraw.

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                        The feed comes from ecachockey.com. I bought the feed tonight, and with the exception of the first few minutes of the 3rd period (where it buffered on me), I was not disappointed.

As for the game itself, it wasn't an easy win, but no playoff games are easy. Let's finish the job tomorrow night!
                        Colgate '09

Comment

Crowd was small (I assume to an extent based on weather), game was pretty even... except we have the better goalie. Hopefully a formula we can repeat tomorrow. Iowa, a pleasure to meet you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gate83 View Post
                            Crowd was small (I assume to an extent based on weather), game was pretty even... except we have the better goalie. Hopefully a formula we can repeat tomorrow. Iowa, a pleasure to meet you!
                            Same here. I came here from 28 years in Knoxville, Iowa, where people from both coasts bought second homes to be in the self-proclaimed Sprint Car Capital of the World. So it is fun to meet someone equally as passionate about Hamilton, Colgate and it’s college hockey program. Colton Point is the best goalie I have even seen on a regular basis. Sorry, Ryan Massa.
                            Last edited by iowabasedtraveler; 03-02-2018, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Point may be good/great, and so is giving up only 1 goal. For Colgate, that is always enough for the opponent to win, even 5-26-4 RPI. Did not watch the game, but the Engineers started a freshman goalie who only gave up 2 in a playoff game, so not sure how Point was the better goalie. And how does a team win face-offs almost 2:1 and still get out-shot? Good grief.

The women's team could use some good luck today!
                              C O L G A T E
                              2023 ECAC CHAMPION
                              1990 NCAA FINALS
                              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tiU0vQxIQE8

ECAC Pick the Standings Champion, 2008
                              ECAC Pick 'Em Champion, 2010 & 2015
                              ECAC Pick the Playoffs Champion, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by TchrBill View Post
                                Point may be good/great, and so is giving up only 1 goal. For Colgate, that is always enough for the opponent to win, even 5-26-4 RPI. Did not watch the game, but the Engineers started a freshman goalie who only gave up 2 in a playoff game, so not sure how Point was the better goalie.
                                Whaaaa? Point was the better goalie because he gave up one goal. The other guy gave up two. Duh....

Comment

Working...
                                X