Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Merrimack College 2017-2018

Originally posted by MCWarrior1011 View Post
    Just got tix for Friday's game. will see if I decide to go on Sat. will depend a lot on how they look on Friday. I am not really too excited to drive up from the south shore to watch them get spanked. Hoping for the best but expecting the worst. Feels like that's all we do lately.
    This series is going 3 games. The Riverhawks have been woefully inconsistent all year long. Even if Merrimack loses Friday's night game by a wide-margin and does not look good, you can be sure that Saturday's night game will be a role-reversal. Similar to last weekend.
    University of Lowell, 1987

Comment

Originally posted by BostonSoccerDad View Post
      This series is going 3 games. The Riverhawks have been woefully inconsistent all year long. Even if Merrimack loses Friday's night game by a wide-margin and does not look good, you can be sure that Saturday's night game will be a role-reversal. Similar to last weekend.
      You may be right, but I would attribute the extremes last weekend to Senior Weekend and home ice, I bet it will be tighter this weekend.

Comment

Is tonight's game on TV?

Comment

Originally posted by Yuppie Scum View Post
          Is tonight's game on TV?
          No - according to the HockeyEast website. Only looks like UNH/ME will be televised tonight on NESN
          University of Lowell, 1987

Comment

Shame but that’s probably the ratings play.

Comment

• Merrimack College 2017-2018

Well tomorrow will be interesting! I just hope the warriors didn’t play their best game one or two games early.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yuppie Scum View Post
                Well tomorrow will be interesting! I just hope the warriors didn’t play their best game one or two games early.
                Let’s go! No matter how bad our regular season was...beating Lowell is ALWAYS a great feeling.
                As mentioned above though I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest if we get thumped tonight. I’m almost expecting it..but who knows! Looking forward to another hard working effort.

Comment

Yaaaaassssssss!

Comment

Congrats 'Mack fans!!
                    I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

We're on to Chestnut Hill! Congrats, well done.
                      Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Nicely done! Congrats on advancing. Rooting for y'all to take down BC
                        "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

https://youtu.be/tRrPmJ94UZo

Comment

Congratulations to Merrimack on the weekend sweep. The Warriors played hard and deserve to be moving on. Good luck next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Alumni View Post
                              "I thought we played hard - we put ourselves in a position where it was the bounce of the puck, and tonight the puck didn't bounce our way" - Mark Dennehy post game presser...
                              Are you kidding me? How can you continue to say the SAME THING after every game. We're in last place... its not the bounce of the puck.. we just are a terrible team.
                              Same rhetoric - "played hard" "puck didn't bounce our way" every. single. year. literally every year everyone says the same thing.
                              Totally agree with you guys. I am sick and tired of hearing the same crap from Dennehy over and over. "We played hard" yup, Merrimack teams always do. You played hard but you lost again, and scored 1 goal. Great job. Anywhere else in the conference and this guy gets fired probably 2 years ago. I'm so sick of it. Same thing. Over and over. Nothing ever changes with this guy. And why was the PK all of a sudden stink? Which assistant always runs the PK Giligan or Carr? I think Dennehy has given credit to Carr in the past. I am not a hockey genius but it doesnt even seem like they are doing the same PK. Why change what was working?
                              I'm DONE with this team. Wake me up when they fire the coach and breathe some new life into the program. Until then all you are going to get is more of the same. The players clearly do not want to play for him. Let your skill players play with their skill instead of dump and trap. It is boring hockey but I will take it if we're winning. I am not going to watch boring hockey and losing hockey. I would sell my tickets for the last 3 home games but I am not sure I would get anyone to buy them. I could not give away free tickets to the BU game a few weeks ago and it was a BU GAME!!!!!!
                              also why isn't anyone on USCHO or college hockey news growing a set and writing that we should have a coaching change? Why isnt the Eagle Tribune writing about our failures and that we need a new coach????? I emailed the guy from the ET and told him alums are not happy, people want change and they need to write a story. Never got a response to my e-mail.
                              It would be a very nice gesture if you folks could kick his arse out the door this week so he could go out on a positive note.
                              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Merrimack College 2017-2018

To be fair, nobody’s been doing backflips of joy in HEA this year.. well, maybe Northeastern

Comment

Working...
                                X