Harvard Crimson 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
    Bright is not big but wow I hardly see anyone in the stands for a Sunday game #3. Looks like 200 people in the rink⛳️
    Actually the official attendance was 877 Some ticket buyers probably didn’t show. NESN broadcast may have also hurt.

Comment

• Re: Harvard Crimson 2017-2018

Congrats again as the better team won the series! Your best players were your best players notably Donato, Fox, and to lesser extent Madsen. Donato flat out is an offensive talent that can not only create is own shot but finish his and others as well. Fox seemed like he was toying with the BG guys (not rubbing it in your face) but made it look too easy and effortless. He must have ice in those veins and proved why he is such an offensive talent with his decision-making and puck moving skills. Madsen is good but not in the above two's class. He seemed to have trouble when the puck is behind the net and/or goal line. I believe that you really needed that first loss to BG; it obviously woke you guys up! Good luck the rest of the way!

Comment

It's a nice feeling to still be alive. Now we need two big wins to get to the NCAA - at least we have a reasonable chance!

Comment

The series had some good moments, and I'm glad it ended well for the Crimson. We caught games 2 and 3 live. Does anyone have knowledge of the broadcast/webcast/radio coverage situation for next weekend? I don't believe we are going to be able to make the trip to Lake Placid this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Crimson on the Glass View Post
            The series had some good moments, and I'm glad it ended well for the Crimson. We caught games 2 and 3 live. Does anyone have knowledge of the broadcast/webcast/radio coverage situation for next weekend? I don't believe we are going to be able to make the trip to Lake Placid this year.
            The entire men’s tournament, including the two semifinals games and championship game, will be streamed ...

http://www.ecachockey.com/men/2017-1...80703_BoxCast2

Comment

Originally posted by Crimson on the Glass View Post
              Don't hold me to this but I think NESN+ may be airing the games especially since Harvard is involved. Thought I read somewhere that they were taking a feed for Friday's games.

Comment

Originally posted by Skate79 View Post
                Don't hold me to this but I think NESN+ may be airing the games especially since Harvard is involved. Thought I read somewhere that they were taking a feed for Friday's games.
                The schedules have Hockey East on both NESN channels, maybe they will drop one for ECAC?

NESN schedule- 3:00pm Ultimate Bruins Show 3:30pm Bruins In Two Bruins at Florida Panthers 5:30pm Dining Playbook with Billy & Jenny 6:00pm Boston Red Sox Spring Training Baseball Red Sox vs. Minnesota Twins LIVE 9:00pm Hockey East Tournament Semifinals Game 2: Teams TBD LIVE

NESN PLUS schedule-4:30 pm New England Hockey Journal 5:00 pm Hockey East Tournament Semifinals: #4 Boston University vs. #1 Boston College 7:30 pm Hockey East Face-Off Live 8:00 pm Hockey East Tournament Semifinals: #3 Providence vs. #2 Northeastern
                Last edited by LTsatch; 03-12-2018, 06:30 PM.
                YALE HOCKEY
                2013 National Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by Game0n View Post
                  The entire men’s tournament, including the two semifinals games and championship game, will be streamed ...

http://www.ecachockey.com/men/2017-1...80703_BoxCast2
                  For a fee.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Free on Eleven Sports
                    Eleven Sports
                    March 16
                    Semifinal - 4:05 p,m. - No. 7 Princeton vs. No. 1 Cornell - Live on Elevens Sport Network (ESN); Re-air on ESN, March 17, 7:00 – 9:30 a.m. EST
                    Semifinal - 7:35 p.m. - No. 3 Clarkson vs. No. 4 Harvard - Live on Eleven Prime; SDD on ESN, Midnite – 2:30 am. EST; Re-air on ESN, March 17, 9:30 a.m. – Noon

March 17
                    Championship 7:35 p.m. - Live on Eleven Prime; SDD on ESN, Midnite – 2:30 a.m. EST; Re-air on ESN, March 18, 12:30 – 3:00 p.m
                    YALE HOCKEY
                    2013 National Champions

Comment

In my area it is Directv 623. You can check your area here. http://elevensportsusa.com/where-to-watch/ I believe they have a smart tv channel as well, not sure about streaming.
                      YALE HOCKEY
                      2013 National Champions

Comment

What's the address ?? Internet stream
                        It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                          What's the address ?? Internet stream
                          https://www.twitch.tv/elevensportsprime
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                          Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skate79 View Post
                            Actually the official attendance was 877 Some ticket buyers probably didn’t show. NESN broadcast may have also hurt.
                            It was I believe the smallest crowd I have seen in several years. Many of the Dartmouth faithful did not stick around for game #3 and as always at Bright-Landry the visiting fan numbers account for a good proportion of the total.

Comment

So the Bruins signed sophomore Trent Frederic out of Wisconsin today. Not sure what this means for Donato other than one more body to deal with in what is already a young and growing group of forwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by bothman View Post
                                So the Bruins signed sophomore Trent Frederic out of Wisconsin today. Not sure what this means for Donato other than one more body to deal with in what is already a young and growing group of forwards.
                                Frédéric was signed to an AHL contract. He's 2yrs younger than Donato, so probably a year or two behind him in terms of development. My bet is Donato signs as soon as this season is over. Just a guess

Comment

Working...
                                X