X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2017-2108 Season Thread

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    Acs is that you?
    Yes. This is me. Can't you give me free tickets or at least a free pizza??? Please I am number one ***** for you!

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      Acs is that you?
      Good luck. Go **** yourself you spoon feed idiot. Maine is coming for you now. Moron.

Comment

You are our number one target. Signed - Mainuh!

Comment

Originally posted by bose301s View Post
          Did he touch the puck with his hand? If so that's considered gathering into the hand and is a penalty shot.
          Gathering would be pulling it INTO the body. Did that happen? (FYI - I haven't seen the replay. Just curious.)

Comment

Well if they can't win any non conference games, they better win their games in HE.

It is also getting worrisome if we lose some of the good recruits who decommit that have been rumored.

Hopefully they can get a W against PC tonight.

They have not played well since their game with NU at Matthews ((
            They need a team effort for 60 minutes without stupid penalties and turnovers in their end and neutral zones.
            At times they do get very little pucks on net and that means no chance of scoring.
            NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

[QUOTE=BCeagle;6585135]Well if they can't win any non conference games, they better win their games in HE.

It is also getting worrisome if we lose some of the good recruits who decommit that have been rumored.

Hopefully they can get a W against PC tonight.

They have not played well since their game with NU at Matthews ((
              They need a team effort for 60 minutes without stupid penalties and turnovers in their end and neutral zones.
              At times they do get very little pucks on net and that means no chance of scoring.[/Q

Other than Casetti and Martan, who have decommitted or committed elsewhere, what recruits are you hearing about?

Comment

That's what I was referring to. And I'm worried about losing other players.

Don't understand why this is happening.
                NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Comment

Much better effort Sunday versus UNH, than Friday against Providence, at least scoring goals. One step at a time.
                  "No matter where you go, there you are"

Comment

Chase McInnis, son of Marty and brother of Luke, commits to Northeastern McInnis: http://northeasternh...o-northeastern/
                    "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
                      That's what I was referring to. And I'm worried about losing other players.

Don't understand why this is happening.
                      BC is in a spot where they didn't have room for all the players due to arrive next Fall. There were 6 players committed and only one player leaving, PG defenseman Kevin Lohan. I don't know this for a fact but I'm surmising that the two players recently decommiting was in both parties interests. Casetti tore an ACL and is listed as decommitted to BC on the Heisenberg recruiting site. I don't think he has chosen another school yet. Martan recently committed to Canisius.
                      Question: where has Aaepeli Rasenen been? Did he get hurt at the World Juniors?

Comment

Yes, hurt at Juniors. Now expected to be back for UMass game or shortly there after.

Comment

I thought he was hurt before the games. But I am sure he is not playing now due to injuries.

This is disappointing but hopefully he'll be back soon.

BC is so inconsistent and I'm afraid it is like last year. They will not make it unless they win HE Tourmnament being a bubble team.
                          Their out of conference record is the worst I've seen in a long time. NO Wins ((

Didn't know Cassetti had injured himself.

Comment

D Ben Finklestein (ex SLU) tweeted he'll be at the Heights next fall.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Don't know anything about him but his stats look good. Welcome addition on paper.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                D Ben Finklestein (ex SLU) tweeted he'll be at the Heights next fall.
                                Why did he leave SLU? What are his stats ?✅

Comment

Working...
                                X