LSSU Lakers Hockey: 2017-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post
    Nice try deflecting, but I would expect nothing less.

I don't, however, I also don't bury my head in the sand from the issue at hand, which is painfully evident from anyone that has watched this team, and what is going on behind the scenes, this team is in way worse shape after 3 1/2 years of the current head coach, on and off the ice. His team, his recruits, his system and the results speak for themselves.
    No deflection. yooper made a controversial post, there was nothing in the post to substantiate his claims, your reply to his post seemed to indicate you believed what he claimed, I asked the simple question How did you know if it was true?

I'm not burying my head in the sand. I posted a few days ago that I thought there was something going on under the surface with this team. It certainly has been a disappointing season.

Comment

• Re: LSSU Lakers Hockey: 2017-18

Originally posted by Bill View Post
      No deflection. yooper made a controversial post, there was nothing in the post to substantiate his claims, your reply to his post seemed to indicate you believed what he claimed, I asked the simple question How did you know if it was true?

I'm not burying my head in the sand. I posted a few days ago that I thought there was something going on under the surface with this team. It certainly has been a disappointing season.
      Just for the sake of an argument . Let us say there is trouble in paradise on and off the ice and with the players and coaches and it is hurting the team and their play . Suck it up,act like grown men and resolved the dam issue and stop whining like 8 year olds. We have enough acting like an 8 year old from Trump and we do not need that on and off the ice at Lake State.

Comment

Pretty cool press conference at which Air Force coach Frank Serratore comments on the officiating after Saturday's 6-0 loss at Denver. In the game, 11 penalties were called against Air Force while only 3 were called against Denver.

https://www.facebook.com/koaagrant/v...7629706545608/

Comment

• Originally posted by sm2pk View Post
          Just for the sake of an argument . Let us say there is trouble in paradise on and off the ice and with the players and coaches and it is hurting the team and their play . Suck it up,act like grown men and resolved the dam issue and stop whining like 8 year olds. We have enough acting like an 8 year old from Trump and we do not need that on and off the ice at Lake State.
          I think we all can agree on that one.

Comment

I wonder how the online Christmas sale went? 4 tickets for $1 each is quite a steal.
            LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

I was wondering the same thing. Hopefully more people show up and it light's a fire under the Lakers but.
              BLEED BLUE

Comment

Neutral Zone Q&A interview with Lakers commit Jacob Nordqvist:

https://www.neutralzone.net/mens/201...state-recruit/

Comment

Gotta feel bad for Laker fans at Taffy Abel Arena tonight. Game is like watching paint dry.
                  LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Whatever system of hockey Whitten is wanting this team to play, is not working . Whitten , whatever you are trying to teach this team to do, has not worked since you became coach and maybe they need a different style of play that fits their talent levels. Your players need a different system to play in .

Comment

The good news is very few fans were there to witness it.

893 the official attendance figure.
                      Last edited by Truth Serum; 01-06-2018, 07:35 AM.

Comment

They will not make the play offs at this rate .

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post
                          The good news is very few fans were there to witness it.

893 the official attendance figure.
                          I am guessing that might be the lowest attendance at Taffy for a Lakers game since it was redone in 1996.

Comment

Originally posted by Laker Dude View Post
                            I am guessing that might be the lowest attendance at Taffy for a Lakers game since it was redone in 1996.
                            I believe your guess is correct. I don't think even an exhibition game against a no name Canadian B college team had such poor attendance. The students are still on break and the weather was exceptionally cold but honestly, 893 fans???!??!?!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by jnacc View Post
                              I believe your guess is correct. I don't think even an exhibition game against a no name Canadian B college team had such poor attendance. The students are still on break and the weather was exceptionally cold but honestly, 893 fans???!??!?!?!?
                              There was a Sunday exhibition against Canisius? several years ago (2011?) I went to where the attendance announced was barely 500. It was definitely closer to about 200 in actual people there. 893 is definitely incredibly low for a regular-season game with only a Sault High game competing for time. I do know quite a few people who stayed home due to the cold, though. Hard to bring kids out in -30 wind chills.

Comment

With getting swept this weekend, the Lakers are now 7 points out of a playoff spot with 12 games to go. If the losing continues, I see no reason why you would maintain course with the current head coach. After four years it is his players, his system, and it’s clearly not working.

Comment

Working...
                                X