Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oswego state hockey 2017-18 - green, gold and teal - it's not business, its personal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oswego state hockey 2017-18 - green, gold and teal - it's not business, its perso

3-0 Lakers after 1 - watched the first 15 min with my iPhone on my dashboard driving home in Kingston, Jamaica - no worries, Mon....
    LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

• Re: Oswego state hockey 2017-18 - green, gold and teal - it's not business, its perso

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
      keeps freezing......
      Try the WTOP10 Facebook page - I find it more stable than the athletic website - like I said I watched it on my cellphone driving in Jamaica....on the facebook page....
      LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
        Try the WTOP10 Facebook page - I find it more stable than the athletic website - like I said I watched it on my cellphone driving in Jamaica....on the facebook page....
        Back up as the Great Lakers 3-0 at the close of one. Looks like a lot of filled seats..........

Comment

• Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
          Back up as the Great Lakers 3-0 at the close of one. Looks like a lot of filled seats..........
          The side you see from the video feed I'm on, it does look full your ride, it's the side I stare at across from me atleast 150-200 empty greens. It's sad since I know most of them are owned by ticket holders.

Comment

• Originally posted by OZrebel View Post
            Having issues is it up yet? There's no music or horn here at the game, but the announcer works doesn't make sense.
            Luckily some more fans showed up but still looking at a lot of empties.
            I was told they had issues getting the PA to work also until just before game time.

I think the attendance is very good. Not packed, but still very good overall.
            Russell Jaslow
            [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
            U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
              Good tip LEL, we be jamming...........

Comment

Well the music is back. Unfortunately. Now I can't have any conversation...
                Russell Jaslow
                [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                  Well the music is back. Unfortunately. Now I can't have any conversation...
                  And just like that it's gone again.

Comment

Originally posted by OZrebel View Post
                    And just like that it's gone again.
                    well better than the Platty scoreboard saga

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                      well better than the Platty scoreboard saga
                      At least Plattsburgh has an auxiliary scoreboard...no auxiliary music at campus center!!

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Two different teams out there tonight... gives me pause. The 1st period was the best I've seen this year, everything clicking. 2nd period Genny started taking the play away from the Lakers, our offense look disorganized and the 3rd... outshot 14-2 and barely hanging on. Luckily the defense and PK were very good all night but come on, the offense has to stay in the game and be more consistent. Still, 12-0-1 is a great season so far, let's finish strong because I have the feeling Genny will be back here on March 3.
                        Last edited by skipperbob; 02-10-2018, 03:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by skipperbob View Post
                          Two different teams out there tonight... gives me pause. The 1st period was the best I've seen this year, everything clicking. 2nd period Genny started taking the play away from the Lakers, our offense look disorganized and the 3rd... outshot 14-2 and barely hanging on. Luckily the defense and PK were very good all night but come on, the offense has to stay in the game and be more consistent. Still, 12-0-1 is a great season so far, let's finish strong because I have the feeling Genny will be back here on March 3.
                          I wouldn't say two different teams, I'd say Genny elevated their game, they knew the stakes and gave every thing they had. As far as the second point goes well they had the 6th man. First goal was continued pressure unlucky rebound out by Richer.

Do you think the tale of the game had anything to do with us constantly down man, I think so makes it hard to get mojo. And some of the things called, wow is all I've got to say, pelniks pen is one of the clearest example of bull**** call I've ever seen just because someone falls down doesn't mean you have to blow your whistle especially when it's pelnik getting taken down. Genny wasn't the cleanest either but you wouldn't know that.

Comment

Agree with what has been said for the most part. If Genny raised their game then we need to also. I think the players have been watching to much 'Cuse mens basketball. They took a page right out of Boheim's play book. Get a big lead and then lets try to loose down the stretch. I was talking with Genny's coach during warm up and he was glad to see Derek Sylvester as an official. He made some calls in favor of Genny and nothing for us. MacMillann and Pelnik better start playing physical or Gosek should call up 2 of the ladies for the womens team. There was just no physical play on our part in the third. How can you let the puck carrier just skate into your zone and just not lay a body on them. I remember a game in 87 where Jeff Green put a huge hip check on a player as he skated down the boards. After that check that did not happen for the rest of the game. Lastly where is our mental discipline once the 2 minute mark comes around. Just about every period we do something stupid, ie penalty that puts us in a hole. Hopefully this will stop for it just costs us to much momentum.

Oswego '88

Comment

Missed a ton of the game with video problems,better on facebk....agree with all above,"Ladies Team",dmen are out the re to bang and let the other team know things will come at a cost i.e. standing in the slot,going into the corner,make it so they think before they do those things,if not bring up the Ladies as stated before...When was the last game we only had 14 sog's or 2 shots in a period...7 penalties,not our best effort in that dept, next time I beat it will bite us in the #$@...As for the refs,we look for consistency,unheard of in D3..well we did get the win due to a nice 1st good netmidning,and PK....onward and upward.....yes mes thinks we may see Genny again..

Comment

Caught most of the game here and there, looked like a pretty even game did see Pelnik stick up for a teamate after a hit,nice to see.Nice weekend,top line is doing very well. Should be a good week of practice and get ready for a BIg whiteout weekend, as we know throw the records out when Platty and Oz meet,and lets not forget a Potsdam team that dispatched Buff St. sat night..

Comment

Working...
                                X