Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oswego state hockey 2017-18 - green, gold and teal - it's not business, its personal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oswego state hockey 2017-18 - green, gold and teal - it's not business, its perso

Meanwhile, Point is up 4-0 after 2...power shift in the west maybe on the horizon

Comment

• Re: Oswego state hockey 2017-18 - green, gold and teal - it's not business, its perso

You will not see Adrian and the Pointers play each other again. Two games and no handshake. Krug, comes over to the Pointers bench after the game and sticks his finger in Tyler Krueger face. A lot of class

Comment

Originally posted by lakont55 View Post
        You will not see Adrian and the Pointers play each other again. Two games and no handshake. Krug, comes over to the Pointers bench after the game and sticks his finger in Tyler Krueger face. A lot of class
        I got to both games and I told my travel partner on the drive back to De Pere tonight, that "you will never put the words classy and Adrian in the same sentence"....
        SNC Men:
        Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
        NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
        SNC Women:
        O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

Comment

Ya Mon 🇯🇲 I am loving how this Laker team is improving, gelling and responding to Gosek and Digby. And a shout out to Oswego Student.Media for keeping this Jamaican based Laker fan connected👍🏻
          LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

• Originally posted by lakont55 View Post
            No different than Gosek going after the Bulldogs players at the 2011 frozen four in Minny

Comment

We were there in Minn in 2011 for the semi- final Oswego vs Adrian. Adrian won the game . I got into a heated go around on the this forum later that week. I complained about the poor officiating in that game. Years later I had a talk with the head ref for that game and the subsequent final the next night. No doubt that Adrian should have had many more penalties in both games. Championship weekend let them play. To say that Coach Gosek got after Adrian players is BS. Coach Gosek's teams play with discipline and he was upset as any coach would be when your getting cheap shotted and the refs are not responding. Ask the great Norbert coach about that weekend, they subsequently won the Championship against Adrian. Adrian I believe had only been in the league for four years and had a meteoric rise. With a strong hockey program and the ability to win in the big games it puzzles many of us how Adrian still gets into problems with discipline .

Comment

Originally posted by lakont55 View Post
                We were there in Minn in 2011 for the semi- final Oswego vs Adrian. Adrian won the game . I got into a heated go around on the this forum later that week. I complained about the poor officiating in that game. Years later I had a talk with the head ref for that game and the subsequent final the next night. No doubt that Adrian should have had many more penalties in both games. Championship weekend let them play. To say that Coach Gosek got after Adrian players is BS. Coach Gosek's teams play with discipline and he was upset as any coach would be when your getting cheap shotted and the refs are not responding. Ask the great Norbert coach about that weekend, they subsequently won the Championship against Adrian. Adrian I believe had only been in the league for four years and had a meteoric rise. With a strong hockey program and the ability to win in the big games it puzzles many of us how Adrian still gets into problems with discipline .
                +1

Comment

Lakers supposed to skate the big ice at 4p today to get a feel for all that real estate...a flu bug and some bruises, but that's the norm for this club. Looking forward to seeing if they carry the momentum they had at the end of the semester into phase 2 of the schedule. Don't wanna jinx it........so I won't.
                  LakerEagleLover

Comment

Nice win...and the scoring continues...can’t wait for tomorrow, cuz we get better looking everyday...
                    LakerEagleLover

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                      Nice win...and the scoring continues...can’t wait for tomorrow, cuz we get better looking everyday...
                      I thought the Lakers looked real good. I just can't se Middlebury keeping up with them at all. It would have to be a total collapse.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

I thought it was a different style of play last night. A lot less physical, more skating and passing. Not a lot of hitting that I have seen in the games this year. It looks like they have figured out the power play. Even though we did have a PP goal we had some really good chances and that is all you can ask for. Nice to see Spink get 2 and to see D'Orazio get some playing time. Also from what I saw of the rink from the streaming, it looks to be a very nice barn. I think todays game will be tougher than what people might think.
                        Oswego '88

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                          I thought the Lakers looked real good. I just can't se Middlebury keeping up with them at all. It would have to be a total collapse.
                          I have to agree. Middlebury still making lots of mistakes on the ice. Unlike St Mike's, I think Oswego will capitalize on them. Should be over half way through the second period.

Comment

Well what a disappointment that was, Hansen let in way to many easy goals, had clear looks. Our game wasn't horrible but we've played a lot better. Would say Richer cemented as the top tender and our rotation should stop. The pine changing also needs to stop, when you have stuff rolling keep it the team balance is out of wack, the sitting of Pelnik to play another forward is also a big mystery.

Comment

• Originally posted by OZrebel View Post
                              Well what a disappointment that was, Hansen let in way to many easy goals, had clear looks. Our game wasn't horrible but we've played a lot better. Would say Richer cemented as the top tender and our rotation should stop. The pine changing also needs to stop, when you have stuff rolling keep it the team balance is out of wack, the sitting of Pelnik to play another forward is also a big mystery.
                              200x100 can screw up goalie angles.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Ouch, I'm thinking we all thought we were going to win that game...and that's why you play the games. I thought we played OK, just needed to bury a couple more of our chances. Berry and Zizek lines go without a goal/point hard to win unless your goalie is excellent, first time this year our goaltending was not very good. First regulation loss this season I will quickly forget about it if we can sweep the pathfinder and avenge our loss to Hobart,
                                Ferria looked good in his first games back, he makes our top nine forwards better. Is Richer sick/injured? they mentioned he wasn't dressed.

Comment

Working...
                                X