X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2017.1: We turn over a new Leaf and still find a Penguin

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Minnesota is getting beat by a 114 point team, second best in the league, and y’all acting like their getting beat by a Midget team.

Colorado is putting up a fight at least. Is 13 points really all that much? Really?
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Yeah 13 is a lot...

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
        Yeah 13 is a lot...
        The Wild lost that many just because they can't play 3-on-3. None of that in the playoffs. And Colorada has less points than the Wild and are playing a higher seed.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Play the series in Grand Forks??

@WpgJetsPR: The #NHLJets returned to Winnipeg from Duluth this afternoon due to the ongoing conditions in the Twin Cities. The plan now is to depart tomorrow morning for Minneapolis.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

So much for my "Kings in 6" prediction.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
              Minnesota is getting beat by a 114 point team, second best in the league, and y’all acting like their getting beat by a Midget team.

They’re typical Minnesota fans. Let them do their thing and Rucker themselves out.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                The Wild lost that many just because they can't play 3-on-3. None of that in the playoffs. And Colorada has less points than the Wild and are playing a higher seed.
                That alone clearly doesn’t explain that big of a difference lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  Play the series in Grand Forks??

@WpgJetsPR: The #NHLJets returned to Winnipeg from Duluth this afternoon due to the ongoing conditions in the Twin Cities. The plan now is to depart tomorrow morning for Minneapolis.
                  No excuse. This storm has been predicted for over a week now.
                  I still have a buddy left in the nhl and he always flies to the next destination right after the game, like the wild did last night. Odd.

Comment

Garden is rocking tonight. 5-2 Bruins heading into the third. Rask looks sharp.

Been a balmy 36 here today in New England. I saw high school baseball game played today.

Comment

Sharks take the first two in Anaheim
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                        So much for my "Kings in 6" prediction.
                        I'm fully onboard the Vegas bandwagon after the first two games in this series.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                          That alone clearly doesn’t explain that big of a difference lol.
                          We've seen 8's beat 1's when they had a real playoff system in the NHL. This is a #2 in the division vs. a #3. I'll buy the match up sucks but I'm not buying it's because of the point differential.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            I'm fully onboard the Vegas bandwagon after the first two games in this series.
                            Having been a fan of an expansion team that won 17 and 11 games in the first two seasons, I'm incredibly jealous, and not looking forward to Seattle pulling the same.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Penguins get called for 2 blatant slew foots and whine about both of them. Oh how I hate that team. Flyers get one back to make it 4-1. Need one on this powerplay to start the third.
                              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

I think I'll jump on Team Winnipeg. I'm a fan of Hellebuyck.

This series is quickly turning into the old Avs-Wings level of physicality.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X