This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2017.1: We turn over a new Leaf and still find a Penguin

I'm a day late offering my guess as to which team will win the Cup. I have the Predators beating the Bruins in the Cup Final. My $.02.
    sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

I believe Kadri may be getting a game for that cheap shot. What a dumbass
      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

I wanna see Nashville v Winnipeg simply for the dueling crowd chants.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
          I believe Kadri may be getting a game for that cheap shot. What a dumbass
          He is but Wingels had a wreckless hit earlier too.

Comment

Did it back in November too. Odd duck.
            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Kadri gets 3 games.
              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Wild might lose in 4. Wooof. They’re so slow compared to Winnipeg, and the scary thing is the Wild are relatively young, too. Might be a rebuild in the near future for a team that can’t do anything despite being in the playoffs 6 straight years.

MN has now been in 8 series since signing Suter and Parise, and have been down 0-2 in 7 of 8, and have lost game 2 in every single series. Disgusting.
                AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Kadri gets 3 games.
                  Wait, a guy actually got suspended for more than one game in the playoffs? Ouch!

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                  MN has now been in 8 series since signing Suter and Parise, and have been down 0-2 in 7 of 8, and have lost game 2 in every single series. Disgusting.
                  Actually thinking the Wings, who were in on both at the time, might've dodged a bullet there.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Actually thinking the Wings, who were in on both at the time, might've dodged a bullet there.
                    We all knew the contracts would be a drain at the end of them. Honestly, Parise is the only one worrying me, and only because of his durability. He finished the regular season pretty hot. Suter is still a minute-munching beast. Him being out pretty much decided this series before it started.

Also let's not forget. The Wild wouldn't have been in 8 playoff series without signing them. No way.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Thanks for playing Minnesota.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                        We all knew the contracts would be a drain at the end of them. Honestly, Parise is the only one worrying me, and only because of his durability. He finished the regular season pretty hot. Suter is still a minute-munching beast. Him being out pretty much decided this series before it started.

Also let's not forget. The Wild wouldn't have been in 8 playoff series without signing them. No way.
                        Suter has been worth every penny. Zach has not, unfortunately.

Even last night, the camera caught Zach on the bench saying “**** man, my back.”

Not good.

It’s amazing to think of all the young players and how they can’t match the pace of Winnipeg. Yes, the Jets are very good, but this is a speed game now and the Wild are behind the curve.
                        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Lose-ipeg actually looked pretty legit out there last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            Thanks for playing Minnesota.
                            Total embarrassment last night. Talk about curling up in the fetal position. Big Buff will continue to run Wild players knowing nobody will do a **** thing about it.
                            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Minnesota is getting beat by a 114 point team, second best in the league, and y’all acting like their getting beat by a Midget team.

U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                Minnesota is getting beat by a 114 point team, second best in the league, and y’all acting like their getting beat by a Midget team.

They're still the Thrashers.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X