This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2017.1: We turn over a new Leaf and still find a Penguin

WOW what an ending to the Velvet Derby between Czech and Slovakia. Slovakia had a 2-1 lead, Nečas ties the game with 10 seconds to go, then Jaškin wins it in OT!

Marek Čiliak was really good in goal for SVK
    https://twitter.com/TheVTHockeyBlog
    https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
    NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
    Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

• Originally posted by TovarishchLisa View Post
      WOW what an ending to the Velvet Derby between Czech and Slovakia. Slovakia had a 2-1 lead, Nečas ties the game with 10 seconds to go, then Jaškin wins it in OT!

Marek Čiliak was really good in goal for SVK
      While the US cruised 4-0 against hosts Denmark in what was a pretty boring game.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        While the US cruised 4-0 against hosts Denmark in what was a pretty boring game.
        Belarus not in a good position after two games. Loses 3-1 to France who is probably the second worst team in that group. Now at -9 goal differential and the only team without points in Group A, and they've played two games while everyone but France has played one.

The Fins took out Korea 8-1, so SK is the only team to not get points in Group B after the first game. Finland, on the other hand, is the only team to get three points after one game.
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

So the Pens are winning games 6 and 7, right?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Nice to see a former Sioux pick the pocket of a former rodent and score. Ataboy Osh!!!!
            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              So the Pens are winning games 6 and 7, right?
              Even if they don't Tampa will take care of them.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Just realized Sharks are the oldest team left in the West. That's kinda weird.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Gotta think that’s gonna be it for Nashville, it’ll be hard to win in Winnipeg.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                    Depends which Rinne boards the plane tonight.

He stole them the game last Thursday. They can do it again if the defense remembers to defend and Rinne remembers he's not a sieve with a bum glove shoulder.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      When they get rolling like they did in the third tonight it’s fun to watch. They made the Preds look like a JV team
                      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

If the Scheifele line starts rolling, it's over. You just can't shut them down.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

If the Caps lose this series we're going to need some new negatives superlatives.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                            Even if they don't Tampa will take care of them.
                            whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                              If the Scheifele line starts rolling, it's over. You just can't shut them down.
                              Jets are fairly young too. This team will be around for awhile and it would not surprise me one bit if they win it all this year already
                              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Back to back 7-0 wins to open the WC for Russia. And there's a decent chance we can do it against Belarus too.
                                https://twitter.com/TheVTHockeyBlog
                                https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
                                NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
                                Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

Working...
                                X