X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 14: You People Make Me Sick

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Every event in which x% of the participants are drunk has the potential for rotten behavior. Ever been to a party before? A bar?

I agree that the NFL experience is just not for me anymore, but it wasn't because of fans but because it's boring and the Metrodome sucked ***. I would still gladly go to a Twins, Wild or Wolves game if I had the chance.
    New stadium for Vikings games is pretty fun. That being said there's a lot of drunks running around there. You're taking chances.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      Every event in which x% of the participants are young males has the potential for rotten behavior. Ever been to a party before? A bar?
      Ship them to Titan from 14-27. It's the only way to be sure.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Gotta love diversity... unless you're white, then you're discriminated against. https://www.infowars.com/liberals-di...oston-college/

Comment

Poor White Male Christians. Always oppressed. Speaking of that Bill O'Reilly is oppressed again today.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/23/b...imes&smtyp=cur

Bill O’Reilly struck back at Megyn Kelly on Monday morning, hours after she had expressed shock over the details of a reported sexual harassment settlement involving him, saying that it was “just incomprehensible” that she would attack him.

Mr. Beck complied with Mr. O’Reilly’s request that the host read aloud from letters sent to him by Ms. Kelly and Ms. Carlson. When Mr. Beck had trouble making out Ms. Kelly’s handwriting, Mr. O’Reilly chimed in, offering an assist.
          Dear Bill O'Reilly a.k.a. The ****wad,

Just because a female co-worker wrote something nice about you does not mean you didn't sexual harass her. Women and men in the workplace do things all the time that they'd rather not do to further their careers.

So, STOP reading letters from co-workers who you sexually harassed as evidence against them. It's not.

Signed,
          The Public
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            Gotta love diversity... unless you're white, then you're discriminated against. https://www.infowars.com/liberals-di...oston-college/
            Sigh.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Well... not a surprise...

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/ke...ns-1202604272/

I don't think predators dabble in it. You're either a predator or you're not.

And of course having never gotten in trouble for it, he was emboldened.

As long as it was only these few horrible mistakes though, should his career really end?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post

As long as it was only these few horrible mistakes though, should his career really end?
                It's always the usual suspects.
                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                  Good. Very good.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Would you hire him, if you were in the position to do so? The answer will be identical to that of your question.

Comment

It was the 80s, you know coke and all that

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        It was the 80s, you know coke and all that

NPR news director resigns over sexual assualt issues. Imagine that people in power using their power to get what they want.

I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Gurt is right. Someone should probably burn Spacey alive.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

Comment

A one-time deal is different than a pattern. We are now finding about a pattern. Spacey's done.

Which, by the way, we all talked about before. One time deal? Bad. No career end, though. Pattern? Re-examine, and re-evaluate. We are doing so now. He's done.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

My point was never about Spacey in particular.

Good to know that we all get a mulligan when it comes to sexual assault though.

Comment

Working...
                                X