• Re: Basketball 2017

Kevin Durant to the.....Nets? Looks like $164/4
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
      Kevin Durant to the.....Nets? Looks like $164/4
      And GSW turns around and gets D'Angelo Russell on a sign-and-trade. Good Lord.

This night might be the maddest night in the history of the NBA.
      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

And the Knicks got..........................nobody
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
          Makes all the other stuff a-ok
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Khris Middleton got the 3rd largest extension in the history of the NBA or something like that getting a 5 year $178 million deal...
            Last edited by Shirtless Guy; 07-01-2019, 09:34 AM.
            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
              The YouTube clips of Stephen A. Smith having an on-air meltdown are gold.
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                The YouTube clips of Stephen A. Smith having an on-air meltdown are gold.
                Radio show starts in an hour, might be a good listen
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                  I know they're getting crap for not giving Durant the max and losing him, but with the severity of his injury and him missing an entire season, I don't know if they're that much in the wrong. It could end up being nothing and he's just as good come 2020, but this isn't exactly a minor injury. That said, waiting for the perfectly healthy player to come along at the perfectly right price is a fool's errand and they would need to do something at some point...

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    I know they're getting crap for not giving Durant the max and losing him, but with the severity of his injury and him missing an entire season, I don't know if they're that much in the wrong. It could end up being nothing and he's just as good come 2020, but this isn't exactly a minor injury. That said, waiting for the perfectly healthy player to come along at the perfectly right price is a fool's errand and they would need to do something at some point...
                    Hearing scuttlebutt on Reddit that other GMs are privately saying that passing on KD was the right call.

Flat Earth Kyrie's not exactly a whiff of sunshine and roses in the locker room either.

Still, that fanbase is all but stocking up torches and pitchforks. They have to do SOMETHING.

Comment

Still, that fanbase is all but stocking up torches and pitchforks. They have to do SOMETHING.
                      I vote James Dolan / Fred Wilpon suicide pact.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Kawhi to the Clippers.

This free agency period doesn't make sense.
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                          Kawhi to the Clippers.

This free agency period doesn't make sense.
                          Just think of them as randomly assembled players for a single-season or two. "Teams"/"franchises" are so passe.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            Just think of them as randomly assembled players for a single-season or two. "Teams"/"franchises" are so passe.
                            Basically we're rooting for HR departments.

Comment

Basically we're rooting for HR departments.
                              In that case I root for Denver. Francine in New Hires has the cutest kitten pictures taped to her cubicle walls.

KDR

Comment

Nice.

Paul George's ex is Doc Rivers' daughter, who he allegedly cheated on with a Miami stripper. Now Doc's his coach.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X