X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Basketball 2017

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    Hopefully the Celtics get Lebron
    Celtics will be getting Kyrie and Hayward next season.

No reason to get Lebron. They would have to blow up the team just to make something work for a 1 or 2 year rental. Lebron will want to be coach and general manager while he's playing there as well. No thanks. I don't want Boston to become a lottery team saddled with bad contracts of players James' demanded to be brought in during his playing time after he leaves for greener pastures. The Cavs became a lottery team when he left the first time and will be again if he leaves for the second time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigus Paulus View Post
      Celtics will be getting Kyrie and Hayward next season.

No reason to get Lebron. They would have to blow up the team just to make something work for a 1 or 2 year rental. Lebron will want to be coach and general manager while he's playing there as well. No thanks. I don't want Boston to become a lottery team saddled with bad contracts of players James' demanded to be brought in during his playing time after he leaves for greener pastures. The Cavs became a lottery team when he left the first time and will be again if he leaves for the second time.
      They may have Kyrie and Hayward next year and they still won't win a championship. lebron isn't coming to the Celtics but where he goes that team will do better than the Celtics
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

If he has half a brain he'll go tot a Western Conference team.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          If he has half a brain he'll go tot a Western Conference team.
          Low tax states in WC are Texas and ???
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            Low tax states in WC are Texas and ???
            I agree, he should go to Houston. Much like Austin as a tech center compared to Silicon Valley, Texas can build another pale imitation to something done better in the Bay Araa.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I know this pretty unlikely, but the Nuggets would be perfect for LeBron. Starting 5 of Murray/Harris/James/Millsap/Jokic would be pretty darn good. I don't know if you could find a better fit where LeBron wouldn't be taking the ball out someones hands that needs to have it either.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                They may have Kyrie and Hayward next year and they still won't win a championship. lebron isn't coming to the Celtics but where he goes that team will do better than the Celtics
                Cleveland barely beat the Celtics without Kyrie and Hayward. The youngin's and journeymen took them 1 game away from the Finals this year. Much farther than all the talking heads said they would. I guess we should cancel the next several NBA seasons and split the championships between the Warriors and whatever team Lebron heads up. No need to play the games.

Comment

Cleveland barely beat the Celtics without Kyrie and Hayward. The youngin's and journeymen took them 1 game away from the Finals this year. Much farther than all the talking heads said they would. I guess we should cancel the next several NBA seasons and split the championships between the Warriors and whatever team Lebron heads up. No need to play the games.
                  Won't happen because the Nuggets owner is a plotz who force purchased a housing development kicking the residents out and causing a homeowner to kill himself doesn't care as long as there are butts in the seats. (Well technically it's his wife.)
                  Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Yeah I watched, the celts played great. Kyrie may have pushed them over top if healthy. They still wouldn't have beaten golden state. I can't comment on Hayward until he actually plays

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Dwayne Casey to become Pistons head coach. Too bad SVG left him a near empty cabinet.
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                        Dwayne Casey to become Pistons head coach. Too bad SVG left him a near empty cabinet.
                        More evidence to not give a coach GM powers in the NBA
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          More evidence to not give a coach GM powers in the NBA
                          We just HAD to give up the future for Blake Griffin.
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

U18 FIBA America tournament, US was up 43-0 on Panama after 1. Yes, 43-0.

It was 70-8 at half and a 118-26 final.
                            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Put an Alaskan on the team, blowouts happen.
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Still more helpful to LeBron than his current teammates.
                                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Working...
                                X