Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2017-18: Now with more CTE!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College Football 2017-18: Now with more CTE!

This guy is going to be a mini-celebrity come tomorrow. There will be SOOOOO many memes.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Miami kicks a field goal to stop Clemson's 96-0 scoring run in the series. Tigers still lead 38-3 in tonight's game.
      North Dakota
      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Bucky you so, so, dumb
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Poop.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Good game for the B1G.

Now...Ohio State or Alabama? Should be very interesting.

I'll go with:

1. Clemson vs. 4. Alabama (Sugar Bowl)
            2. Oklahoma vs. 3. Georgia (Rose Bowl)
            North Dakota

Comment

Congrats to Nick Saban and Alabama for 4 straight playoffs
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

I do get a kick out of hearing the Ohio State proponents extol their B1G conference championship. They must have forgot last season.
                North Dakota

Comment

We'll see if the committee follows their own priorities. If they keep a conference champion out, but let a team that didn't even play for one in... There's going to be uproar.

I really don't care for Alabama or OSU, but I truly believe OSU is more deserving. Atleast they beat some quality teams.

1. Clemson v 4. OSU
                  2. Oklahoma v 3. Georgia

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                    Don't forget the matchup that America wants to see: Clemson-Alabama III.
                    North Dakota

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                      Good game for the B1G.

Now...Ohio State or Alabama? Should be very interesting.

I'll go with:

1. Clemson vs. 4. Alabama (Sugar Bowl)
                      2. Oklahoma vs. 3. Georgia (Rose Bowl)
                      This game did nothing for OSU. Every pundit in America said Wisco was trash, so this is just another average win for the ****eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                        We'll see if the committee follows their own priorities. If they keep a conference champion out, but let a team that didn't even play for one in... There's going to be uproar.

I really don't care for Alabama or OSU, but I truly believe OSU is more deserving. Atleast they beat some quality teams.

1. Clemson v 4. OSU
                        2. Oklahoma v 3. Georgia
                        I tend to agree with your reasoning, but not the end result. Ohio State has a much stronger resume...but that loss to Iowa was brutal. That being said, their wins over Wisconsin and Penn State are significantly better than any win Alabama has on its resume. Ohio State should also be rewarded for scheduling Oklahoma...despite the beat down.

As for keeping a conference champion out, but letting a team that didn't even play for one in...well, all we have to do is look at last year when a 2-loss Penn State squad (that beat Ohio State) got bypassed for a 1-loss non-division winning Ohio State squad.
                        North Dakota

Comment

1. Clemson v 4. OSU
                          2. Oklahoma v 3. Georgia
                          They literally took a non conference champion last season.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            Some doubted my take on AL. Well, just watch. They are in.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

FWIW: 538 has OSU at 40%, Alabama at 28%, USC at 20% to make playoff.

Comment

FWIW: 538 has OSU at 40%, Alabama at 28%, USC at 20% to make playoff.
                                USC has an interesting argument. They played a tougher schedule than Alabama, and don't have the terrible loss that Ohio State has. That being said, they also don't have those Top 10 wins that Ohio State has, and they have 2-losses to Alabama's 1. My guess is they finish 6th, but I suppose they have a little hope that things shake out their way. I just don't see how they can leap Ohio State.
                                North Dakota

Comment

Working...
                                X