Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Soccer XXVIII: Campeones de NorteAmérica.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: World Soccer XXVIII: Campeones de NorteAmérica.

City v Napoli. I love the goal diagrams.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...score-updates/
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
      No it doesn't. That's just how most of the world does it. MLS doesn't play a balanced schedule so a single table doesn't make sense.
      And as MLS grows it becomes even more impossible to play a balanced schedule.

I think once Beckham’s Miami comes in MLS is heading for division play, and hopefully including the Pacific “Norris” Division.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        City v Napoli. I love the goal diagrams.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...score-updates/
        Pass diagrams, and they're brilliant.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

People will do anything to get out of playing the Timbers.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            People will do anything to get out of playing the Timbers.
            :facepalm: What an in idiot on multiple levels...
            I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

I like the home-and-away format even if the first game isn't always the greatest. This year did include 2 goalless first leg games, but there were none last year and only 1 in 2015.
              Last edited by Slap Shot; 11-02-2017, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Lol Vancouver. How did they finish 3rd in the West?

Oh right, the other 7 teams suck worse.
                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

After the giant fight over the jail site, a possible Detroit MLS team will now just play at Ford Field.

At least it was fun thinking about having a team for the last couple years.
                  Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

UEFA wants to create a Global Nations League.

Would expand their current plan for a UEFA Nations League and most likely get rid of all friendlies.
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

The NASL was denied a preliminary injunction in its lawsuit against the USSF.

They wanted an injunction so they could maintain the D2 status the USSF has denied.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

that sucked
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          The NASL was denied a preliminary injunction in its lawsuit against the USSF.

They wanted an injunction so they could maintain the D2 status the USSF has denied.
                          Forgot to mention, this pretty much kills the NASL as a league since they got denied D2 status and didn’t apply for D3. Teams can now leave the league with significantly smaller exit fees.
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Jozy Altidore and Sacha Kljestan were both given red cards for fighting in the tunnel at halftime.
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

There’s no winning for the Rose City! There’s no winning for the Rose City!

I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                There’s no winning for the Rose City! There’s no winning for the Rose City!

Total Sh-t Sunday is complete. First the Seahawks, then the Timbers.

Good luck to the Sounders. My second-favorite MLS team.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X