Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gear Grinding 8: I Got A Lot Of Problems With You People!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gear Grinding 8: I Got A Lot Of Problems With You People!

Not so much a gear grinder but more of a follow-up. Several years ago I was already 4+ years into working with a lazy coworker. Unfortunately, our boss was so hands-off that he never actually cared or followed up on my complaints/concerns.

We get a new boss this summer and it took her about a week to realize he doesn't do anything and that he's been working 20 hours a week for 5 years but paid for 40. He likely will be on his way out within the next month as she has to document all of these things. I previously started documenting stuff during 2012 but it went nowhere. Of course he is *****ing about having to actually show up on time, stay till the end and even do some work!

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      Pirates won in 1960.
      oops. I was 5. I have vague memories of Kindergarten at Franklin School in Bergenfield, NJ.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Drunks who think they're funny. Especially the guy behind me right now in 33A, making fun of people taking pics. "Woah, I've never seen the Rockies before!"

Give it a rest, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Drunks who think they're funny. Especially the guy behind me right now in 33A, making fun of people taking pics. "Woah, I've never seen the Rockies before!"

Give it a rest, dude.
          You haven't? look right out the window- you will see them. Once in a lifetime chance....

Comment

For the love of God. I've been hearing this (about ANY sport) my entire life. Sexist idiots like John Moffitt grind my gears.

Comment

• Originally posted by jen View Post
              For the love of God. I've been hearing this (about ANY sport) my entire life. Sexist idiots like John Moffitt grind my gears.
              Stay out of men's spaces omg.
              I'll listen to him when men stop trying to regulate my uterus.

Comment

There was a video of the full Tom Petty Super Bowl performance that had been up since 2010 that I would put on every once in awhile. Since Petty died, the NFL uploaded their own version of it and blocked the old one in the USA. For whatever reason, the NFL's version sounds like it was recorded in a tin can.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Stay out of men's spaces omg.
                  I'll listen to him when men stop trying to regulate my uterus.
                  Stop being so undramatic. They also want to regulate your vagina and ovaries.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Stop being so undramatic. They also want to regulate your vagina and ovaries.
                    Don't forget the schweinsteiger.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Why is it always good news/bad news with mice?

Bad News: Mouse trap went off
                      Good News: I know about it
                      Bad News: Can't find the mouse trap
                      Good News: Found the mouse trap
                      Bad News: No mouse in the trap

Ffffffuuuuuuu
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I'm writing this at 4:10 am because FIOS sent out an Emergency Warning System test message AT 3:30 AM to anyone that loaded the My FIOS app on their cell phone.

Thanks guys.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

being without my dishwasher until Oct. 24 grinds my gears.

however, for the first time in my life, I took an extended warranty, and that does NOT grind my gears.

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
                            being without my dishwasher until Oct. 24 grinds my gears.

however, for the first time in my life, I took an extended warranty, and that does NOT grind my gears.
                            You've got 2 hands, woman. Use them as God intended.
                            I shall now run like hell.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              You've got 2 hands, woman. Use them as God intended.
                              I shall now run like hell.
                              I read this, and thought... what, I'm supposed to repair my own dishwasher electronics???

then it dawned on me that you meant actually washing the dishes (which is just as foreign of a thought).

Comment

I like to hand wash the dishes. I wanted to get rid of the dishwasher and mr les didn't. SO we compromised- if he wanted it he has to load and unload it.

Comment

Working...
                                X