This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    For example, the Yanez case, the law is written in such a way, he was correctly found not guilty.
    I'm butchering the quote, but that's just another variant of: The law in all its majesty prohibits the rich and poor alike from sleeping under bridges.

Shockingly, the law is rigged in favor of the police.

Comment

• Re: Cops 5: Barney Fife, Now in Real Life!

Originally posted by unofan View Post
      I'm butchering the quote, but that's just another variant of: The law in all its majesty prohibits the rich and poor alike from sleeping under bridges.

Shockingly, the law is rigged in favor of the police.
      I am NOT saying I agree with the law as written. BUT, the law as written, Yanez verdict was correct. As for Noor, WeND's posts came across as:

He is guilty.

I am saying:
      He appears to be guilty.

Replace "Guilty" with the word "dead." There's a huge difference.

As of right now, until the trial's conclusion, Noor is innocent. Period.

As for civil suit, Noor is fooked. Hardcore.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        I am NOT saying I agree with the law as written. BUT, the law as written, Yanez verdict was correct. As for Noor, WeND's posts came across as:

He is guilty.
        What post are you referring to? My only recent posts in this forum (until right now) referred to the shooting in Sacramento or were making generic references to all cop shootings of unarmed people. What post did I talk about Noor (this was the Somali who shot the woman who called to report a possible assualt, right?)

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
          What post are you referring to? My only recent posts in this forum (until right now) referred to the shooting in Sacramento or were making generic references to all cop shootings of unarmed people. What post did I talk about Noor (this was the Somali who shot the woman who called to report a possible assualt, right?)
          He's trying to make the both sides are bad point that people won't condemn Noor for being racist because he's black and shot a white lady or something like that. It's the typical low effort/information trolling we can expect from Brent.

Basically it's a typical right wing point where if you ignore all context and history it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
            He's trying to make the both sides are bad point that people won't condemn Noor for being racist because he's black and shot a white lady or something like that. It's the typical low effort/information trolling we can expect from Brent.

Basically it's a typical right wing point where if you ignore all context and history it makes sense.
            I see it more as a case of look how fair I am, see I found a cop I think is guilty of murder, while ignoring the fact that he thinks all the white cops are rightly innocent of murdering black people (though I'll give props where due for calling the one I posted the other day straight up murder) and the one black cop is guilty of murdering a white woman. But tomato tomahto.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
              I see it more as a case of look how fair I am, see I found a cop I think is guilty of murder, while ignoring the fact that he thinks all the white cops are rightly innocent of murdering black people (though I'll give props where due for calling the one I posted the other day straight up murder) and the one black cop is guilty of murdering a white woman. But tomato tomahto.
              I haven't seen him take that route at all before. In fact, I distinctly remember he was calling out a few different white cops after seeing the videos of what happened. You're just looking for a bad guy on the board at this point.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Race has NOTHING to do with the Noor case for me. Nothing. Nada. Period.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Videos of Bad Apples

First of all...why are you harassing a dude for jaywalking? Sorry but that is BS. Fine though technically it is illegal so write him a ticket. You dont need to try and arrest him for it just cause he is angry you wont let him go home after work. (no cop ever harassed me that bad for the same thing) Now he shouldnt have run, that was dumb, but that doesnt give you carte blanche to taze, choke and punch the guy repeatedly in the head.

This is an older case and the cop was charged. The bodycam footage was released Monday though so it is only getting worse for the d-bag. Have fun in gen-pop jerkoff.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

What i want to know is why we never get to see the videos of all the bad black cops roughing up unarmed white dudes. I mean they have to exist because, you know this is never about race and the rampant white supremacy on display in police departments from one end of the country to the other. I mean I know there are black cops, I see them frequently. And I know there is a lot of white trash just itching to be roughed up because I live in Ohio.

Comment

Shoot first. Questions later.

http://ctv.news/ux9E7Cl
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

The Onion, but...

https://www.theonion.com/black-fathe...ocialMarketing
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

It's almost as if this has been going on for the last hundred years and we're only hearing about it now because of the ubiquity of cell phones, cameras, social media, and increased scrutiny on the cops.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

No place else to put this so since cops are murdering black people all the time, why not here?
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

At least they didn't shoot them
                              https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/foot...133435563.html
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                                I don't think I blame the police here as much as the racist Starbucks employee that called in the first place...
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X