Making a Murderer updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    Looks like others already responded like adults. I'll go ahead and just act like you.

**** off, ******bag.

You too, ****head.
    +1

Comment

Re: Making a Murderer updates

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
      It’s like you wake up every morning striving to be nothing but a worthless dumbass. Really, do you try to be such a waste of space in life or do you have to put in extra effort to be such a dumb****?
      I never took Ken Kratz as a big college hockey fan.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
        It’s like you wake up every morning striving to be nothing but a worthless dumbass. Really, do you try to be such a waste of space in life or do you have to put in extra effort to be such a dumb****?
        What the **** is wrong with you?
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
          Looks like others already responded like adults. I'll go ahead and just act like you.

**** off, ******bag.

You too, ****head.
          I guess you put me in my place with big words.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam_Krug#1 View Post
            Eat a bag of d1cks. There's some small words for you

Comment

Originally posted by Adam_Krug#1 View Post
              What's the matter...people not paying enough attention to you at home Sparky? Don't worry mom will cut the crust of the bread soon!
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                What's the matter...people not paying enough attention to you at home Sparky? Don't worry mom will cut the crust of the bread soon!
                I hope so. I'm starving.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                  Can I put the bag of dicks on the bread mom is cutting the crust off of?

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                    It's suck a bag of d1cks.

Comment

I prefer the old school "Kiss my rosy red ass, Mahoney!"
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I rembered yesterday xyz is from that area (manitowoc or Calumet)...he had mentioned that at one point and I’d forgotten...

Anyway, I’ve started ep 5. I won’t give out spoilers, i’ll Just say i’m Enjoying these installments as much if not more than season 1.
                        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Yeah I believe he mentioned he thinks Avery did it and is scum. He is welcome to that opinion. That doesnt give hi the right to insult others because they dare discuss the case or think otherwise.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Yeah I believe he mentioned he thinks Avery did it and is scum. He is welcome to that opinion. That doesnt give hi the right to insult others because they dare discuss the case or think otherwise.
                            I do think there is a huge distinction between Avery being guilty and being scum...
                            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

I agree with you completely. Disagreements are fine, it’s great to have discussions with people who have an opposing viewpoint.

But the vitriol that happens on occasion isn’t necessary. Ah well...i’ll keep watching and reading on this case. It’s opened my eyes to how terrible the Wisconsin justice system can be/is and that old circle the wagons mentality.
                              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                                I do think there is a huge distinction between Avery being guilty and being scum...
                                Agreed.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X