Making a Murderer updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    I’m an embarrassment? Ha ha good one. Go back to mommy’s basement if you can’t handle the truth and adult topics.
    I in life dont have much to offer when it comes to a valid opinion. XYZ on the other hand could probably work circles around most on here.

I dont know him/her, but thats just my opinion.

Comment

Re: Making a Murderer updates

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Too bad you never realized that point and keep posting around here...

I appreciate his updates.
      Thirded

Comment

Thanks guys😀

Here is a link to the most recent exhibits Kathleen Zellner submitted. Pages and pages of Bobby Dassey’s searches online but on page 189 is where Barb Tadych (Dassey) affidavit begins. Item 7 is where she states Dedering told her not to turn the pc tower over to defense counsel.

https://t.co/FyWaLnVSei?amp=1
        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adam_Krug#1 View Post
          XYZ on the other hand could probably work circles around most on here.
          Based on what I've seen, I highly doubt that.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Adam_Krug#1 View Post
            I in life dont have much to offer when it comes to a valid opinion. XYZ on the other hand could probably work circles around most on here.

I dont know him/her, but thats just my opinion.
            He's a bright guy from what I remember in past conversations when he was active around here. But his last few posts have been very angry and crotchety. *shrug*
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

http://www.wbay.com/content/news/Das...490840311.html

Comment

The other interesting development is Zellner has found someone named Strauss at DCI who offered her services to Calumet prior to any evidence being found. She actually stated “I don’t like Avery” in that phone call.

Magic! Strauss was onsite evidently every time evidence was found in Nov 2005.

My money is on Bobby Dassey and his friend Mike Omundson (sp?) as the murderers.
                We’ll find out soon. I think Zellner used luminol in Dsssey’s garage in the past two months.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Reddit showing emails between Kathleen Zellner and Assistant Attorney General Thomas Fallon (AAG in 06 as well).

No doubt Fallon and judge Angela Sutkiewicz are doing their level best to scuttle Zellner.

https://t.co/5nXctDob6v?amp=1

Comment

Today judge Angela Sutkiewicz will render her decision on whether Zellner’s evidence is enough to grant an evidentiary hearing. Brady violations that resulted in Strang/Buting not being allowed to introduce 3rd party as potential suspect via Denny.

If she denies it goes to Court of Appeals, if they deny it goes to State Supreme Court, if they deny it goes Frederal and hell will be unleashed upon the WI courts. Do they really want Feds poking around asking why the Brady violations and no consequences? Why didn’t judge Sutkiewicz recuse herself as she’s friends with Kratz? Etc?

Tick Tock Manitowoc

Comment

I dont see the courts doing anything. They have done everything they can to ignore all of it anyways. Hell I am only 50/50 the Feds will do anything...
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        I dont see the courts doing anything. They have done everything they can to ignore all of it anyways. Hell I am only 50/50 the Feds will do anything...
                        I hear you on that. Maybe i’M too optimistic re the Feds. After all they socked Brendan 4-3 earlier then scotus denied as well.

With each piece Zellner finds and submits I think more and more of Josef K in The Trial.

Comment

I want to believe, because this it is painfully obvious to anyone not involved in the case this whole thing was a joke.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Making a Murderer, Part 2. Coming to Netflix on October 19th.
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I assume it will be like the 2018 update to the staircase?
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                I assume it will be like the 2018 update to the staircase?
                                Haven’t seen the staircase... but https://youtu.be/XyM8MbPZ1tA

If you haven’t been following, no evidence in Avery home of rape or murder (bullet fragment had no blood), but we have Bobby Dassey with a garage spattered with blood from a deer he allegedly picked up as road kill but lied about the date in court, slaughtered it and the cops didn’t consider he may have been using that as cover for a murder he may have committed in his garage despite being aware of one place and one place only with an insane amount of blood on those properties.

There’s way more to it. Tick tick Manitowoc on Twitter is the best resource for updates.

Comment

Working...
                                X