Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Making a Murderer updates

Smoking in the selection room. XYZ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by solovsfett View Post
    https://amp.jsonline.com/amp/765805002

Blaine Dassey lied in previous statements and admits that in a new affidavit to Zellner. He saw Bobby Dassey driving a car similar to Halbach’s on state road 147 at a time Bobby said he was hunting.

My question is this: what kind of person/mother is Barb Tadych that she covers for a murderer son (Bobby) and husband (Scott Tadych, who on a recorded phone line threatened to kill Steven Avery) and allows her mentally deficient kid to languish in prison for a crime he didn’t commit?

Follow up, do the Halbach’s know the facts and have they been threatened? Every actor in this story save Brendan and Steven seem to be absolute animals.

The more information comes out the more I want the Wisconsin doj to be torn to the ground and let the dip**** AG explain to taxpayers a 100,000,000 or more payout to two men whode Counsel were denied Denny.

Two motions were filed this week by Zellner. Both are absolute killers to the State’s narrative. If the judge in Sheboygan continues to circle the wagons I feel confident the appeals court will clip her wings.

in the year 2025 or 2026 when this is all over the movie or tv series about this case will show demonstrably, truth is stranger than fiction.
    There’s always a point where one should realize they’re simply talking to themselves and that they’ve become a complete embarrassment. For you, that time is now.

Re: Making a Murderer updates

Game on!
    Zellner obtains an affidavit from Barb Tadych (Dassey)!
    Barb says investigator John Dedering agreed with her that getting rid of the pc (Bobby Dassey’s pc that contained violent images re women and searches for rav4, cleaning up blood and pictures of Halbach) was a good idea and took it one step further and advised her NOT to turn the pc over to Kathleen Zellner.

Drop the gd puck!
    Looking more and more like Steven and Brendan were completely screwed, and it already looked like that a couple years ago.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Quote Originally Posted by XYZ View Post
    There’s always a point where one should realize they’re simply talking to themselves and that they’ve become a complete embarrassment. For you, that time is now.
    I’m an embarrassment? Ha ha good one. Go back to mommy’s basement if you can’t handle the truth and adult topics.

Apartheid Loving Conservadem!

Quote Originally Posted by XYZ View Post
    Too bad you never realized that point and keep posting around here...

I appreciate his updates.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post

I do too.

I’m an embarrassment? Ha ha good one. Go back to mommy’s basement if you can’t handle the truth and adult topics.
    I in life dont have much to offer when it comes to a valid opinion. XYZ on the other hand could probably work circles around most on here.

I dont know him/her, but thats just my opinion.

Thirded

Thanks guys😀

Here is a link to the most recent exhibits Kathleen Zellner submitted. Pages and pages of Bobby Dassey’s searches online but on page 189 is where Barb Tadych (Dassey) affidavit begins. Item 7 is where she states Dedering told her not to turn the pc tower over to defense counsel.

https://t.co/FyWaLnVSei?amp=1

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Krug#1 View Post
    XYZ on the other hand could probably work circles around most on here.
    Based on what I've seen, I highly doubt that.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Lucia Apologist

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Krug#1 View Post
    I in life dont have much to offer when it comes to a valid opinion. XYZ on the other hand could probably work circles around most on here.

I dont know him/her, but thats just my opinion.
    He's a bright guy from what I remember in past conversations when he was active around here. But his last few posts have been very angry and crotchety. *shrug*
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Quote Originally Posted by SanTropez View Post
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West.

The other interesting development is Zellner has found someone named Strauss at DCI who offered her services to Calumet prior to any evidence being found. She actually stated “I don’t like Avery” in that phone call.

Magic! Strauss was onsite evidently every time evidence was found in Nov 2005.

My money is on Bobby Dassey and his friend Mike Omundson (sp?) as the murderers.
    We’ll find out soon. I think Zellner used luminol in Dsssey’s garage in the past two months.

Reddit showing emails between Kathleen Zellner and Assistant Attorney General Thomas Fallon (AAG in 06 as well).

No doubt Fallon and judge Angela Sutkiewicz are doing their level best to scuttle Zellner.

https://t.co/5nXctDob6v?amp=1

Today judge Angela Sutkiewicz will render her decision on whether Zellner’s evidence is enough to grant an evidentiary hearing. Brady violations that resulted in Strang/Buting not being allowed to introduce 3rd party as potential suspect via Denny.

If she denies it goes to Court of Appeals, if they deny it goes to State Supreme Court, if they deny it goes Frederal and hell will be unleashed upon the WI courts. Do they really want Feds poking around asking why the Brady violations and no consequences? Why didn’t judge Sutkiewicz recuse herself as she’s friends with Kratz? Etc?

Tick Tock Manitowoc

I dont see the courts doing anything. They have done everything they can to ignore all of it anyways. Hell I am only 50/50 the Feds will do anything...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

I dont see the courts doing anything. They have done everything they can to ignore all of it anyways. Hell I am only 50/50 the Feds will do anything...
    I hear you on that. Maybe i’M too optimistic re the Feds. After all they socked Brendan 4-3 earlier then scotus denied as well.

With each piece Zellner finds and submits I think more and more of Josef K in The Trial.

I want to believe, because this it is painfully obvious to anyone not involved in the case this whole thing was a joke.
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Minding the gap MinnesotaNorthStar's Avatar

Making a Murderer, Part 2. Coming to Netflix on October 19th.

Matt Frattin for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Lucia Apologist

I assume it will be like the 2018 update to the staircase?

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I assume it will be like the 2018 update to the staircase?
    Haven’t seen the staircase... but https://youtu.be/XyM8MbPZ1tA

If you haven’t been following, no evidence in Avery home of rape or murder (bullet fragment had no blood), but we have Bobby Dassey with a garage spattered with blood from a deer he allegedly picked up as road kill but lied about the date in court, slaughtered it and the cops didn’t consider he may have been using that as cover for a murder he may have committed in his garage despite being aware of one place and one place only with an insane amount of blood on those properties.

There’s way more to it. Tick tick Manitowoc on Twitter is the best resource for updates.

Thread Information