Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Making a Murderer updates

https://amp.postcrescent.com/amp/623390002

I think this maneuvering by Zellner is garnish. What she really wants is to move this into federal court where Brady violations by Kratz would hopefully be addressed.
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

SCOTUS calendar includes June 14 discussion on Dassey case. Within 2-3 weeks from that date we’ll know if scotus will take in arguments.

Zellner added a cd to her brief, the cd contains images and searches from BOBBY dassey’s pc. Strang and Buting were unaware of this disc and were given a paper report implying it was Brendan and not Bobby.
      The state turned the cd over a few weeks ago “oops, we violated Brady but these guys are still guilty as sin so who cares?”

So the Halbach voicemail cd is still missing.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Wisconsin Circuit Court on deck and in the spotlight: http://fox11online.com/news/local/co...tly-discovered

I think Zellner has set a trap for circuit court assuming they’ll continue their diabolical course which can best be summed up by this song:
        https://youtu.be/u29_z56sJYk
        Last edited by solovsfett; 06-07-2018, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Sub
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Scotus declines to hear Dassey appeal.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

It’s depressing. Have they circled the wagons? What’s happened to Avery/Dassey isn’t all that far off from “Someone must have been telling lies about Josef K., for without having done anything wrong he was arrested one fine morning...”

I think their only hope is Zellner gets Avery released. And if that happens how the hell could the state continue to justify continuing imprisonment of Dassey?

Comment

https://amp.jsonline.com/amp/765805002

Blaine Dassey lied in previous statements and admits that in a new affidavit to Zellner. He saw Bobby Dassey driving a car similar to Halbach’s on state road 147 at a time Bobby said he was hunting.

My question is this: what kind of person/mother is Barb Tadych that she covers for a murderer son (Bobby) and husband (Scott Tadych, who on a recorded phone line threatened to kill Steven Avery) and allows her mentally deficient kid to languish in prison for a crime he didn’t commit?

Follow up, do the Halbach’s know the facts and have they been threatened? Every actor in this story save Brendan and Steven seem to be absolute animals.

The more information comes out the more I want the Wisconsin doj to be torn to the ground and let the dip**** AG explain to taxpayers a 100,000,000 or more payout to two men whode Counsel were denied Denny.

Two motions were filed this week by Zellner. Both are absolute killers to the State’s narrative. If the judge in Sheboygan continues to circle the wagons I feel confident the appeals court will clip her wings.

in the year 2025 or 2026 when this is all over the movie or tv series about this case will show demonstrably, truth is stranger than fiction.

Comment

https://t.co/2IeKNqW34T?amp=1

Bobby Dassey and Scott Tadych...over/under on someone confessing now?

Comment

http://www.wbay.com/content/news/Jud...487932641.html

Nice article about a player in the Avery case

Comment

Game on!
                      Zellner obtains an affidavit from Barb Tadych (Dassey)!
                      Barb says investigator John Dedering agreed with her that getting rid of the pc (Bobby Dassey’s pc that contained violent images re women and searches for rav4, cleaning up blood and pictures of Halbach) was a good idea and took it one step further and advised her NOT to turn the pc over to Kathleen Zellner.

Drop the gd puck!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                        https://amp.jsonline.com/amp/765805002

Blaine Dassey lied in previous statements and admits that in a new affidavit to Zellner. He saw Bobby Dassey driving a car similar to Halbach’s on state road 147 at a time Bobby said he was hunting.

My question is this: what kind of person/mother is Barb Tadych that she covers for a murderer son (Bobby) and husband (Scott Tadych, who on a recorded phone line threatened to kill Steven Avery) and allows her mentally deficient kid to languish in prison for a crime he didn’t commit?

Follow up, do the Halbach’s know the facts and have they been threatened? Every actor in this story save Brendan and Steven seem to be absolute animals.

The more information comes out the more I want the Wisconsin doj to be torn to the ground and let the dip**** AG explain to taxpayers a 100,000,000 or more payout to two men whode Counsel were denied Denny.

Two motions were filed this week by Zellner. Both are absolute killers to the State’s narrative. If the judge in Sheboygan continues to circle the wagons I feel confident the appeals court will clip her wings.

in the year 2025 or 2026 when this is all over the movie or tv series about this case will show demonstrably, truth is stranger than fiction.
                        There’s always a point where one should realize they’re simply talking to themselves and that they’ve become a complete embarrassment. For you, that time is now.
                        I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                          Game on!
                          Zellner obtains an affidavit from Barb Tadych (Dassey)!
                          Barb says investigator John Dedering agreed with her that getting rid of the pc (Bobby Dassey’s pc that contained violent images re women and searches for rav4, cleaning up blood and pictures of Halbach) was a good idea and took it one step further and advised her NOT to turn the pc over to Kathleen Zellner.

Drop the gd puck!
                          Looking more and more like Steven and Brendan were completely screwed, and it already looked like that a couple years ago.
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
                            There’s always a point where one should realize they’re simply talking to themselves and that they’ve become a complete embarrassment. For you, that time is now.
                            I’m an embarrassment? Ha ha good one. Go back to mommy’s basement if you can’t handle the truth and adult topics.

Comment

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
                              Too bad you never realized that point and keep posting around here...

I appreciate his updates.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Too bad you never realized that point and keep posting around here...

I appreciate his updates.
                                I do too.

Comment

Working...
                                X